Default Did the Pig Boat Sink ? I heard it sank again ..

How many times is that boat going to sink before its
sunk.

I never read about boats that have as much trouble as that pig boat.

Janet O'Leary wrote:
How many times is that boat going to sink before its
sunk.

I never read about boats that have as much trouble as that pig boat.

You posted from the wrong account again.

:{))

Ain't never sunk yet - and hasn't had anything like a possibility since that
famous time in February '07.

Over wifi from off Cooperstown where we'll shortly go ashore after all the
phone catching up now that we have a strong connection...

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand
(Richard Bach)
news

So the boat sank.... barret bonden ASA 8 March 30th 09 11:37 PM
Boat Sank due to Syphoning Effect phasmatis Cruising 53 January 28th 06 02:10 AM
Sink, Sank, Sunk... [email protected] General 4 September 13th 05 03:46 AM
A ghost ship sank my boat Tom-Alex Soorhull General 0 May 15th 04 03:18 AM