BoatBanter.com

-   -   Did the Pig Boat Sink ? I heard it sank again .. (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/110514-did-pig-boat-sink-i-heard-sank-again.html)

Janet O'Leary October 1st 09 01:32 PM

Did the Pig Boat Sink ? I heard it sank again ..

How many times is that boat going to sink before its
sunk.

I never read about boats that have as much trouble as that pig boat.

slide[_4_] October 1st 09 03:24 PM

Janet O'Leary wrote:
How many times is that boat going to sink before its
sunk.

I never read about boats that have as much trouble as that pig boat.

You posted from the wrong account again.

Flying Pig[_2_] October 1st 09 08:34 PM

Did the Pig Boat Sink ? I heard it sank again ..

:{))

Ain't never sunk yet - and hasn't had anything like a possibility since that
famous time in February '07.

Over wifi from off Cooperstown where we'll shortly go ashore after all the
phone catching up now that we have a strong connection...

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand
(Richard Bach)