Default Idiots sink boat. Idiots die.

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsSt...d=120612&cat=0

--
Larry

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 01:38:19 +0000, Larry wrote:

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsSt...d=120612&cat=0

How about poor desperate people struggling just to survive die in
overcrowded boat. Gutless, soulless piece of **** thinks making fun
of them is cool.
You You is offline

In article ,
bb wrote:

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 01:38:19 +0000, Larry wrote:

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsSt...d=120612&cat=0

How about poor desperate people struggling just to survive die in
overcrowded boat. Gutless, soulless piece of **** thinks making fun
of them is cool.

Did you READ the Article??? These Yahoo's had 125 people in a boat rated
for 25 people.... No one forced these folks to overload the vessel.
Would you get on a boat that overloaded, and if not, why not? This is
nothing more than Natural Selection at it's worst. It would seem that
these folks were ALL, to Stupid to Live, and someone else bailed them
out, when things went bad.... Geeze Louise, Dude, Your Bleeding Heart
should be out of blood by now.... Get a Grip....

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 11:24:31 -0800, You wrote:

Did you READ the Article

Actually I did. I can only assume you are unaware of the living
conditions many people endure in this world, or that you just don't
care. If you can feel good about laughing at these peoples plight you
must not believe there's any chance of a judgement day. Best of luck.

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 16:00:38 -0400, bb
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 11:24:31 -0800, You wrote:

Did you READ the Article

Actually I did. I can only assume you are unaware of the living
conditions many people endure in this world, or that you just don't
care. If you can feel good about laughing at these peoples plight you
must not believe there's any chance of a judgement day. Best of luck.

However, one's living conditions no matter what kind, do not require
one to get on a boat that is overloaded by something like 400%.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 06:34:58 +0700, Bruce In Bangkok
wrote:

one's living conditions no matter

Well then, by all means, laugh at these people's misery, and feel no
remorse. I'd certainly hope no one would find humor in you our your
family's death and destruction, but that's just me.

ouch..............idiots Joe ASA 0 October 17th 07 07:38 PM
Republican Idiots!! Gilligan ASA 1 November 17th 03 03:35 AM
"Conservative" Idiots! Myron Florin ASA 7 October 15th 03 12:51 AM