BoatBanter.com

-   -   Idiots sink boat. Idiots die. (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/109777-idiots-sink-boat-idiots-die.html)

Larry September 12th 09 02:38 AM

Idiots sink boat. Idiots die.

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsSt...d=120612&cat=0

--
Larry

bb[_2_] September 12th 09 06:59 PM

Idiots sink boat. Idiots die.

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 01:38:19 +0000, Larry wrote:

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsSt...d=120612&cat=0

How about poor desperate people struggling just to survive die in
overcrowded boat. Gutless, soulless piece of **** thinks making fun
of them is cool.

You September 12th 09 08:24 PM

Idiots sink boat. Idiots die.

In article ,
bb wrote:

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 01:38:19 +0000, Larry wrote:

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsSt...d=120612&cat=0

How about poor desperate people struggling just to survive die in
overcrowded boat. Gutless, soulless piece of **** thinks making fun
of them is cool.

Did you READ the Article??? These Yahoo's had 125 people in a boat rated
for 25 people.... No one forced these folks to overload the vessel.
Would you get on a boat that overloaded, and if not, why not? This is
nothing more than Natural Selection at it's worst. It would seem that
these folks were ALL, to Stupid to Live, and someone else bailed them
out, when things went bad.... Geeze Louise, Dude, Your Bleeding Heart
should be out of blood by now.... Get a Grip....

bb[_2_] September 12th 09 09:00 PM

Idiots sink boat. Idiots die.

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 11:24:31 -0800, You wrote:

Did you READ the Article

Actually I did. I can only assume you are unaware of the living
conditions many people endure in this world, or that you just don't
care. If you can feel good about laughing at these peoples plight you
must not believe there's any chance of a judgement day. Best of luck.

Bruce In Bangkok September 13th 09 12:34 AM

Idiots sink boat. Idiots die.

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 16:00:38 -0400, bb
wrote:

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 11:24:31 -0800, You wrote:

Did you READ the Article

Actually I did. I can only assume you are unaware of the living
conditions many people endure in this world, or that you just don't
care. If you can feel good about laughing at these peoples plight you
must not believe there's any chance of a judgement day. Best of luck.

However, one's living conditions no matter what kind, do not require
one to get on a boat that is overloaded by something like 400%.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

bb[_2_] September 13th 09 01:35 AM

Idiots sink boat. Idiots die.

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 06:34:58 +0700, Bruce In Bangkok
wrote:

one's living conditions no matter

Well then, by all means, laugh at these people's misery, and feel no
remorse. I'd certainly hope no one would find humor in you our your
family's death and destruction, but that's just me.

Bruce In Bangkok September 13th 09 09:02 AM

Idiots sink boat. Idiots die.

wrote:

one's living conditions no matter

Well then, by all means, laugh at these people's misery, and feel no
remorse. I'd certainly hope no one would find humor in you our your
family's death and destruction, but that's just me.

Why do you think that these people live in "misery". I've lived in 3rd
world countries for some 40 years and in my experience most of the
people do not feel that their lives are miserable. In fact most of
them are quite happy and would feel insulted by your attitude.

You September 13th 09 04:25 PM

Idiots sink boat. Idiots die.

wrote:

one's living conditions no matter

Well then, by all means, laugh at these people's misery, and feel no
remorse. I'd certainly hope no one would find humor in you our your
family's death and destruction, but that's just me.

Why do you think that these people live in "misery". I've lived in 3rd
world countries for some 40 years and in my experience most of the
people do not feel that their lives are miserable. In fact most of
them are quite happy and would feel insulted by your attitude.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

Bruce, This Dufus, is just a Bleeding Heart, who hasn't bled out yet,
hasn't traveled widely, and gets his perceptions from Television &
National Geographic.... Don't waste your time, he just can't help
himself.....

Un-Yawn September 13th 09 04:31 PM

Idiots sink boat. Idiots die.

"You" wrote in message

wrote:

one's living conditions no matter

Well then, by all means, laugh at these people's misery, and feel no
remorse. I'd certainly hope no one would find humor in you our your
family's death and destruction, but that's just me.

Why do you think that these people live in "misery". I've lived in 3rd
world countries for some 40 years and in my experience most of the
people do not feel that their lives are miserable. In fact most of
them are quite happy and would feel insulted by your attitude.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

Bruce, This Dufus, is just a Bleeding Heart, who hasn't bled out yet,
hasn't traveled widely, and gets his perceptions from Television &
National Geographic.... Don't waste your time, he just can't help
himself.....

Sounds kinda like Ganze, doesn't he?

Bruce In Bangkok September 14th 09 01:14 AM

Idiots sink boat. Idiots die.

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 07:25:58 -0800, You wrote:

wrote:

one's living conditions no matter

Well then, by all means, laugh at these people's misery, and feel no
remorse. I'd certainly hope no one would find humor in you our your
family's death and destruction, but that's just me.

Why do you think that these people live in "misery". I've lived in 3rd
world countries for some 40 years and in my experience most of the
people do not feel that their lives are miserable. In fact most of
them are quite happy and would feel insulted by your attitude.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

Bruce, This Dufus, is just a Bleeding Heart, who hasn't bled out yet,
hasn't traveled widely, and gets his perceptions from Television &
National Geographic.... Don't waste your time, he just can't help
himself.....

Every time I read some twit that is just "so enthused with the poor
indigenous people of ..." I think back to the time I worked at
Freeport's copper mine in Irian Jaya where they employed locals who
were literally stone age peoples before the mine was built. These
people did not think that they were living in misery and even thought
that the "white foreigners" were a bit flighty for wanting to dig up
all that "green rock" that was too soft to make a decent axe out of...