mmc mmc is offline

Default Idiots sink boat. Idiots die.

"cavelamb" wrote in message
news
mmc wrote:
"You" wrote in message
In article ,
Bruce In Bangkok wrote:

Hmmm, If the "You" you mentioned above is a reference to This You
being "Me"... I have no debts, and haven't for many years. I retired
when I was 50 years old, and live comfortably, with my wife, on a
pension, I earned, in 35 years of Hard Work, Saving my money, and
Investing wisely. When the BIG Crash came, I didn't lose a dime...
Yea, I don't make the Big bucks on my investments, Right now, but I
didn't lose anything, either.....
The "you" was intended to be a sort of blanket cover for people living
in the U.S. who (according to what I read on the Internet) have almost
unbelievable amounts of debt; at least unbelievable to people living
outside the country. I read the reference to $10,000 of credit card
debt, complete with URL reference to and was absolutely amazed. Other
then one house I bought when I lived in the U.S. my accumulated debts,
at any time, were never more then a few hundred dollars, so I did some
research on the Web and apparently that is, in broad terms, the level
of personal debt being carried by the average U.S. resident.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)
OK, thanks for the clarification.... Yea, most of my fellow Americans
are Money Foolish, and what my Banker Father (RIP) called Capital
Idiots... All my siblings were schooled in my Fathers conservative
image, and are in the same situation I am... Financially Secure, and
loving it....

We're not sheep, just very, very well trained by Corporate America.
George Carlin put it something like "Only in America do people buy ****
they don't need with money they don't have and pay interest on it".
Nail on the head. Who else would use a credit card to buy a friggin cup
of overprice flavored coffee at Starbucks?
No wonder we're in the sh*ts.

What's this "WE", white man?

We as a nation, not we as buyers of overpriced flavored coffee!

I can't more then its a shame they didn't have the understanding for
self preservation.

I'm sure most 3rd world kids are not on Ridlin(sp) because they won't
play out side and can't live with out 3 game systems in the house
including a computer or to.

I grew up happy someone for got to tell me I was poor.

I don't see myself offically retiring, I alway have to be working/
playing with something fun. And find its much cheaper to build my toys
then to buy them assembled.

We're not sheep, just very, very well trained by Corporate America.
George Carlin put it something like "Only in America do people buy ****
they don't need with money they don't have and pay interest on it".
Nail on the head. Who else would use a credit card to buy a friggin cup
of overprice flavored coffee at Starbucks?
No wonder we're in the sh*ts.

What's this "WE", white man?

We as a nation, not we as buyers of overpriced flavored coffee!- Hide quoted text -

ouch..............idiots Joe ASA 0 October 17th 07 07:38 PM
Republican Idiots!! Gilligan ASA 1 November 17th 03 03:35 AM
"Conservative" Idiots! Myron Florin ASA 7 October 15th 03 12:51 AM