Default teak floor coating

Are you sure that the web site is active?? I being call and leaving
message the last few days but no response...

Hanz

Capt. JG wrote:

wrote in message

We have a teak floor in out boat. It's never been sanded. It's at least
1/4" thick. We put on Deks Olje about 12 year ago, but it's no longer
made..

Any ideas what we should use now??

Hanz

Really? http://www.deksolje.com/

Capt. JG wrote:

wrote in message

We have a teak floor in out boat. It's never been sanded. It's at least
1/4" thick. We put on Deks Olje about 12 year ago, but it's no longer
made..

Any ideas what we should use now??

Hanz

Really? http://www.deksolje.com/

How would I possibly know that? Keep trying or send them an email. If you
don't get a response, I suppose you should move on to something else or try
to find it elsewhere. Good luck!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

I look at jamestown .... it's not available.

Hanz

wrote:
On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:44:06 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Hanz" wrote in message
. ..

Are you sure that the web site is active?? I being call and leaving
message the last few days but no response...

Hanz

Capt. JG wrote:

wrote in message
m...

We have a teak floor in out boat. It's never been sanded. It's at least
1/4" thick. We put on Deks Olje about 12 year ago, but it's no longer
made..

Any ideas what we should use now??

Really?
http://www.deksolje.com/

How would I possibly know that? Keep trying or send them an email. If you
don't get a response, I suppose you should move on to something else or try
to find it elsewhere. Good luck!

In U.S.A.

http://www.jamestowndistributors.com...Name=Deks+Olje

or in the UK...

http://marinestore.co.uk/Merchant2/m...anes-deks-olje

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 22:02:59 -0400, wrote:

I look at jamestown .... it's not available.

Teak Care Products (Deks Olje)
Don Schallick
611 Phippen-Waiters Road, Suite 110
Dania, FL 33004