Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Neal Still Not Sailing!

But we are!

We sailed through a heck of a lot of rain, but we did meet friends at
Port Jeff and then Oyster Bay for some swimming!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1EmOmXR02s

Sailing back from Norwalk we then got caught up in some nasty weather,
but it laid back enough for some silky rainy sailing....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qJ1D_XE7oE

NOTE: Neal and none of his other silly e-mail names stayed home and
POSTED while we were on the water! Sailing again Tuesday and then all
weekend, Neal!

Cheers, Lubber!

RB
35s5
NY

Capt. Neal goes sailing Wilbur Hubbard ASA 2 June 15th 07 04:07 AM
Sailing with Neal Recobee ASA 32 December 3rd 04 06:11 AM
Capt. Neal® -influential in the world of sailing. Capt,Neal? ASA 1 November 15th 04 05:42 PM
Capt. Neal is even on Bob's Sailing Links page Simple Simon ASA 13 October 20th 03 02:19 AM
Kicking Neal all over Alt.sailing...again!!! CANDChelp ASA 2 July 28th 03 11:15 PM