Default Neal Sails All the Time, Putz!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
Guaranteed Neal has spent more time on the water just today than you
did the
entirety of your baby-sitting week-end.

Uh huh.

But I'm the only one with pics and vids of MY boat sailing.

I think you are confused. Since when is cinematography sailing?

Until you can do the same, you're just wasting time and looking dumb
doing it.

Until I can waste my time shooting crappy little YouTube videos of children
at play? Bwahhahahahhahaha. Yes, you have just proven you don't even know
what sailing is.

This is sailing. It was taken from my new racing yacht.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4p...g-fast_extreme

Wilbur Hubbard