Recobee

Default Sailing with Neal

When asked who would sail with this 25 ton mangrove captain, I expected his
sock puppets would go along. Donal's description of a sail with Neal probally
describes it best:

Our discussions would range far and wide. We would talk into
the small hours until we solved all the world's problems, and then fall into
an alcoholic stupor.

Off course this could only take place in the relative safety tied off to a
mooring in the mangroves.
Scott Vernon

"Recobee" wrote

Our discussions would range far and wide. We would talk into
the small hours until we solved all the world's problems, and then

fall into
an alcoholic stupor.

Off course this could only take place in the relative safety tied

off to a
mooring in the mangroves.

How can you be ''Off course'' while tied to a mooring?

SV

DSK

Scott Vernon wrote:
How can you be ''Off course'' while tied to a mooring?

If it's dragging?

DSK

Capt. Neal®

Plonk!

snip Gaynz style worthless post.

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Scott Vernon wrote:
"Recobee" wrote

Our discussions would range far and wide. We would talk into
the small hours until we solved all the world's problems, and then

fall into
an alcoholic stupor.

Off course this could only take place in the relative safety tied

off to a
mooring in the mangroves.

How can you be ''Off course'' while tied to a mooring?

SV

For Neal, do you really have to ask this?
--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com

Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
=?Windows-1252?Q?Capt._Neal=AE?= wrote:
Plonk!

"Recobee" wrote in message ...

snip Gaynz style worthless post.

Bull.. you don't know how to plonk.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com
"If there's no wind, row."

Donal

"Recobee" wrote in message

When asked who would sail with this 25 ton mangrove captain, I expected

his
sock puppets would go along. Donal's description of a sail with Neal

probally
describes it best:

Our discussions would range far and wide. We would talk into
the small hours until we solved all the world's problems, and then fall

into
an alcoholic stupor.

Off course this could only take place in the relative safety tied off to a
mooring in the mangroves.

Recobee, you are a complete idiot. I sail a "dry" boat.

However, when we reach our destination, we are not afraid to crack open a
bottle (or two). Good company is precious.

I get the impression that you are the typical boring idiot that every
sailing club has to put up with. You like to be in bed by 10 o'clock,
don't you?

Regards

Donal

Overproof

"Donal" wrote in message
Recobee, you are a complete idiot. I sail a "dry" boat.

I sail a wet boat.... beers get spilled everywhere.... there are times I am
forced to insist the rations be doubled when stockpiling alcohol for a daily
sail ...... to compensate for spillage and waste underway!!
Sailing Sober is for Rank Amatuers and Limp Wristed Liberal Peta Activists
that lament the slaughter of a people they would normally disdain as
beneath their social stature.

However, when we reach our destination, we are not afraid to crack open a
bottle (or two). Good company is precious.

Good Grief!!!!..... by the time I make anchor and secure the vessel for the
night .... I'm forced to take a funnel to admister adequate acholic rations
to the crew! I've got it down pat to resistance decrease per liter
guzzeled....

I get the impression that you are the typical boring idiot that every
sailing club has to put up with. You like to be in bed by 10 o'clock,
don't you?

Geez Donal.... calling him a Club Racer is pretty harsh don't you think?

CM