Overproof

"Donal" wrote in message
Recobee, you are a complete idiot. I sail a "dry" boat.

I sail a wet boat.... beers get spilled everywhere.... there are times I am
forced to insist the rations be doubled when stockpiling alcohol for a daily
sail ...... to compensate for spillage and waste underway!!
Sailing Sober is for Rank Amatuers and Limp Wristed Liberal Peta Activists
that lament the slaughter of a people they would normally disdain as
beneath their social stature.

However, when we reach our destination, we are not afraid to crack open a
bottle (or two). Good company is precious.

Good Grief!!!!..... by the time I make anchor and secure the vessel for the
night .... I'm forced to take a funnel to admister adequate acholic rations
to the crew! I've got it down pat to resistance decrease per liter
guzzeled....

I get the impression that you are the typical boring idiot that every
sailing club has to put up with. You like to be in bed by 10 o'clock,
don't you?

Geez Donal.... calling him a Club Racer is pretty harsh don't you think?

CM