Donal

"Recobee" wrote in message

When asked who would sail with this 25 ton mangrove captain, I expected

his
sock puppets would go along. Donal's description of a sail with Neal

probally
describes it best:

Our discussions would range far and wide. We would talk into
the small hours until we solved all the world's problems, and then fall

into
an alcoholic stupor.

Off course this could only take place in the relative safety tied off to a
mooring in the mangroves.

Recobee, you are a complete idiot. I sail a "dry" boat.

However, when we reach our destination, we are not afraid to crack open a
bottle (or two). Good company is precious.

I get the impression that you are the typical boring idiot that every
sailing club has to put up with. You like to be in bed by 10 o'clock,
don't you?

Regards

Donal