Default Neal Still Not Sailing!

But we are!

We sailed through a heck of a lot of rain, but we did meet friends at
Port Jeff and then Oyster Bay for some swimming!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1EmOmXR02s

Sailing back from Norwalk we then got caught up in some nasty weather,
but it laid back enough for some silky rainy sailing....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qJ1D_XE7oE

NOTE: Neal and none of his other silly e-mail names stayed home and
POSTED while we were on the water! Sailing again Tuesday and then all
weekend, Neal!

Cheers, Lubber!

RB
35s5
NY

Capt. Rob wrote:

But we are!

We sailed through a heck of a lot of rain, but we did meet friends at
Port Jeff and then Oyster Bay for some swimming!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1EmOmXR02s

Sailing back from Norwalk we then got caught up in some nasty weather,
but it laid back enough for some silky rainy sailing....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qJ1D_XE7oE

NOTE: Neal and none of his other silly e-mail names stayed home and
POSTED while we were on the water! Sailing again Tuesday and then all
weekend, Neal!

Cheers, Lubber!

RB
35s5
NY

We sailed through a bit of rain this weekend too.
That stuff HURTS in a big wind.

Cold too!
I'm not much in favor of cold.
Warm would be way mo betta.

But what the hey, it's good training, right?

The farmers loved it, but I gotta get some proper rain gear before it happens
again. Probably late next summer?

Richard

(couldn't care less about trying to torment the troll)

Default Neal Sails All the Time, Putz!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

But we are!

We sailed through a heck of a lot of rain, but we did meet friends at
Port Jeff and then Oyster Bay for some swimming!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1EmOmXR02s

Good Grief. Some obnoxious, loud-mouthed brats showing off by jumping off
the back of a boat probably tied to the dock is not sailing by any stretch.
Don't they have swimming pools in New York. Much more healthy than the
polluted water in or near a marina, ya know.

Sailing back from Norwalk we then got caught up in some nasty weather,
but it laid back enough for some silky rainy sailing....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qJ1D_XE7oE

At least this one is sailing - well, sort of . . . Again the winds are light
and the boat is barely moving along under two sails this time. (Will wonders
ever cease - perhaps I shamed Booby into doing it right??) But,
unfortunately, Booby STILL doesn't have the sail trim thing down. Both sails
are hardened in way too much for the light winds. Duh! Try freeing them up
some next time and you'll get another knot or two out of that slowcoach.
Heck, the way you sail, an Express 30 with "train boy" at the helm can sail
circles around you.

NOTE: Neal and none of his other silly e-mail names stayed home and
POSTED while we were on the water! Sailing again Tuesday and then all
weekend, Neal!

Guaranteed Neal has spent more time on the water just today than you did the
entirety of your baby-sitting week-end.

Cheers, Mr. Mom!!!

Wilbur Hubbard

On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 15:41:26 -0500, cavelamb
wrote:

Capt. Rob wrote:

[...]

Helpful hint: ski goggles

Guaranteed Neal has spent more time on the water just today than you
did the
entirety of your baby-sitting week-end.

Uh huh.

But I'm the only one with pics and vids of MY boat sailing.

Until you can do the same, you're just wasting time and looking dumb
doing it.

RB
35s5
NY

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
Wilbur Hubbard wrote:
Guaranteed Neal has spent more time on the water just today than you
did the
entirety of your baby-sitting week-end.

Uh huh.

But I'm the only one with pics and vids of MY boat sailing.

I think you are confused. Since when is cinematography sailing?

Until you can do the same, you're just wasting time and looking dumb
doing it.

Until I can waste my time shooting crappy little YouTube videos of children
at play? Bwahhahahahhahaha. Yes, you have just proven you don't even know
what sailing is.

This is sailing. It was taken from my new racing yacht.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4p...g-fast_extreme

Wilbur Hubbard

Capt. Neal goes sailing Wilbur Hubbard ASA 2 June 15th 07 04:07 AM
Sailing with Neal Recobee ASA 32 December 3rd 04 06:11 AM
Capt. Neal® -influential in the world of sailing. Capt,Neal? ASA 1 November 15th 04 05:42 PM
Capt. Neal is even on Bob's Sailing Links page Simple Simon ASA 13 October 20th 03 02:19 AM
Kicking Neal all over Alt.sailing...again!!! CANDChelp ASA 2 July 28th 03 11:15 PM