posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

Default Cruisers Attacked by Wild Boars

JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Jun 17, 8:24 am, HK wrote:
JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Jun 16, 9:50 pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 17:21:13 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Well, not quite.
One of the things we really like about cruising is going out exploring
in the dinghy. This afternoon we found a nice beach on an island
north of Green Turtle Cay that appeared to be deserted. Less than two
minutes after landing however, a couple of local inhabitants came out
to greet us. After polite apologies were offered, we were allowed to
leave quickly and quietly:
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/23519672
They look like babies... were the adults around?
I'd estimate about 30 inches high at the shoulder so definitely not
babies. No tusks fortunately but that could be a function of gender,
not sure though.
Any wild boar experts out there?
Well, if you said boors, I'd think they resembled our own JustHate and his
BFF LooneyTunes.
Just my humble opinion of course.
Yeah, but both of those boors are just...loud-mouthed pussies.
30 inches high at the shoulder sure sounds like justhate...
--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.- Hide quoted text -

- - -

Since you have never seen me, or even a full photo of me, you have no
idea of my "dimensions," as it were. But we have seen photos of you: you
are a short little **** with a greasy ponytail handle on the back of
your head and therefore we know your "tough guy" talk is nothing more
than your compensating for being a pile of **** of insignificant stature.

In other words, you talk tough but there isn't enough of you to back up
your loud mouth.

Oh...as to "visiting" your neighborhood, well, from what I have seen of
it from your photos and from what you have written about yourself and
your neighbors, I'm going to pass. I wouldn't want my car stolen in
broad daylight, and I'm sure there isn't room in your kitchen to park
it, what with the baby motorcycle in there. Right?- Hide quoted text -

Wow, you get chatty when your are deflecting...

You gotta remember, he isn't putting any effort into thinking. And it shows.
posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
HK HK is offline

wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
[...]

Deflecting? Let's get down to brass tacks here, ****-for-brains. Why
would I want to take a detour from a pleasure trip to encounter trailer
trash like you? If I want to see stupid, I just have to turn on the news
and watch for a clip of the Rubble, er, Palin family.

---

Conservatism - the philosophy that brought us 9-11.
posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

The pigs aren't the problem, the Texans are. Most are fat, road hunters who
don't go more than 50 feet from a vehicle or a blind. Then they want $300
bucks per pig for out of staters to come and help solve the problem. It will
get much worse.

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Well, not quite.

One of the things we really like about cruising is going out exploring
in the dinghy. This afternoon we found a nice beach on an island
north of Green Turtle Cay that appeared to be deserted. Less than two
minutes after landing however, a couple of local inhabitants came out
to greet us. After polite apologies were offered, we were allowed to
leave quickly and quietly:

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/23519672

I saw a program called "Pig Bomb" last evening on the telly. It seems
that introduced domesticated pigs became feral, and then have interbred
with introduced Eurasian strains producing hogs up to 1200#.

My BIL lives in Montgomery Texas, and pig control/eradication is about all
them tough Texas boys can handle, and they've been through the mill with
breaking wild horses and Brahma bulls.

It's spread from 19 to 40 states, and coming to a doorstep near you.
Attacks within households and on personal property are common place.

I would expect it will get much worse before better.

Steve

posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats

m...
wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
[...]

JustHate talkin' tough again?
What a laugh...how could any of the long term regulars forget when he
thought Basskisser was coming up for one of his psycho visits.
Quick as a wink our Justhate went from a tough guy to a wimpering quivering
mess. He had everyone from the mayor to his paperboy rounded up to repel
Looney. It was truly pathetic.........

posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
MMC MMC is offline

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 17:21:13 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
. ..
Well, not quite.

One of the things we really like about cruising is going out exploring
in the dinghy. This afternoon we found a nice beach on an island
north of Green Turtle Cay that appeared to be deserted. Less than two
minutes after landing however, a couple of local inhabitants came out
to greet us. After polite apologies were offered, we were allowed to
leave quickly and quietly:

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/23519672

They look like babies... were the adults around?

I'd estimate about 30 inches high at the shoulder so definitely not
babies. No tusks fortunately but that could be a function of gender,
not sure though.

Any wild boar experts out there?

Not an expert, but I grew up in the Arizona mountains where peccary javelina
hogs would top out at around 40 lbs and could be mean as hell.

On Jun 16, 9:50 pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 17:21:13 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Yep, that's Harry, nothing but hiding behind his monitor.....what a
pussy.

On Jun 17, 8:24 am, HK wrote:
JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:
On Jun 16, 9:50 pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
om...
wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
news:ho7g35tmmnjfqftifsdp6g0gh8er6tpv8d@4ax .com...
[...]

To at least try and give yourself a hint of credibility?

wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Well, not quite.

One of the things we really like about cruising is going out exploring
in the dinghy. This afternoon we found a nice beach on an island
north of Green Turtle Cay that appeared to be deserted. Less than two
minutes after landing however, a couple of local inhabitants came out
to greet us. After polite apologies were offered, we were allowed to
leave quickly and quietly:

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/23519672

They look like babies... were the adults around?

I'd estimate about 30 inches high at the shoulder so definitely not
babies. No tusks fortunately but that could be a function of gender,
not sure though.

Any wild boar experts out there?

Well, if you said boors, I'd think they resembled our own JustHate and his
BFF LooneyTunes.
Just my humble opinion of course.

Humble=Dumb in Donnie's world. Got it.

"thunder" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 00:00:50 -0600, SteveB wrote:

I saw a program called "Pig Bomb" last evening on the telly. It seems
that introduced domesticated pigs became feral, and then have interbred
with introduced Eurasian strains producing hogs up to 1200#.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogzilla

Hogzilla was mentioned. Hog Kong was another.

Steve

"Mac Donald" wrote in message
The pigs aren't the problem, the Texans are. Most are fat, road hunters
who don't go more than 50 feet from a vehicle or a blind. Then they want
$300 bucks per pig for out of staters to come and help solve the problem.
It will get much worse.

Why don't you convey the message personally?

Steve

Cruisers Attacked by Wild Boars Wayne.B General 51 June 20th 09 02:23 AM
Cruisers attacked in Columbia - 4 sep events (LONG) ouch Cruising 27 April 26th 08 12:26 AM
Macs attacked! Calif Bill General 6 February 19th 06 10:38 PM
japanese sub attacked California JAXAshby General 1 February 25th 04 07:31 PM
New site for cruisers- The Free Dockage Exchange for Cruisers J&J ASA 1 July 22nd 03 10:20 PM