posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
D K[_13_] D K[_13_] is offline

Default Cruisers Attacked by Wild Boars

Don White wrote:
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 17:21:13 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Well, not quite.

One of the things we really like about cruising is going out exploring
in the dinghy. This afternoon we found a nice beach on an island
north of Green Turtle Cay that appeared to be deserted. Less than two
minutes after landing however, a couple of local inhabitants came out
to greet us. After polite apologies were offered, we were allowed to
leave quickly and quietly:

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/23519672

They look like babies... were the adults around?

I'd estimate about 30 inches high at the shoulder so definitely not
babies. No tusks fortunately but that could be a function of gender,
not sure though.

Any wild boar experts out there?

Well, if you said boors, I'd think they resembled our own JustHate and his
BFF LooneyTunes.
Just my humble opinion of course.

Humble=Dumb in Donnie's world. Got it.