posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default Off to the Bahamas

We are just setting out on a cruise to the Abaco Islands in the
Bahamas. Anyone who would like to follow our track on the web can
find it he

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
HK HK is offline

Wayne.B wrote:
We are just setting out on a cruise to the Abaco Islands in the
Bahamas. Anyone who would like to follow our track on the web can
find it he

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

What a thrill. I can hardly wait.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

HK wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
We are just setting out on a cruise to the Abaco Islands in the
Bahamas. Anyone who would like to follow our track on the web can
find it he

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

What a thrill. I can hardly wait.

Let's see here..... do must people reading rec.boats want to hear about
Harry's changing the oil in his lawn mower, pumping out his septic tank
and looking at his UPS shipment travel across country, or keep up with
someone who is boating ......

hmmmmmmmmmmm

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

On Jun 10, 9:51*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:
HK wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
We are just setting out on a cruise to the Abaco Islands in the
Bahamas. * Anyone who would like to follow our track on the web can
find it he

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiady...

What a thrill. I can hardly wait.

Let's see here..... do must people reading rec.boats want to hear about
Harry's changing the oil in his lawn mower, pumping out his septic tank
and looking at his UPS shipment travel across country, or keep up with
someone who is boating ......

You know, I have never met the guy, but Wayne is one of the better
posters here, remaining polite and on topic. If you aren't
interested, that's fine. I can understand impatience with some
posters here, but if someone with a good track record posts something
that doesn't meet your interest, consider cutting him or her some
slack. None of us are under obiligation to respond to every post.

Get out on the boat . . . you'll feel better . . . I do 99.999% of the
time.

John

On Jun 10, 9:37*am, HK wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
We are just setting out on a cruise to the Abaco Islands in the
Bahamas. * Anyone who would like to follow our track on the web can
find it he

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiady...

What a thrill. I can hardly wait.

Really. We'd all MUCH rather hear you lie about every aspect of your
life.

HK wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
We are just setting out on a cruise to the Abaco Islands in the
Bahamas. Anyone who would like to follow our track on the web can
find it he

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

What a thrill. I can hardly wait.

Jealous? Wayne can do. You can only dream.

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
We are just setting out on a cruise to the Abaco Islands in the
Bahamas. Anyone who would like to follow our track on the web can
find it he

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

That's pretty cool. I checked on your progress last night.
How come you were going in circles?

Eisboch

wrote:
HK wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

John,
You must have misread my post, I do believe most people would be
interested in someone who is boating, vs someone who bores us with post
of his septic tank, lawn mower oil changes and keeps us up to date on
his UPS shipments. These are everyday post from Harry Krause who made
the post 'What a thrill. I can hardly wait".

My comment was very tongue in cheek about Harry's comment, not about
Wayne's.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

wrote:
HK wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

no way are to be considered flaws or defects- Hide quoted text -

You are 100% right. After re-reading the posts, I see that I misread
it and I apologize to you. Maybe I need boat time even more than I
recognized.

Fair winds . . .

John

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
We are just setting out on a cruise to the Abaco Islands in the
Bahamas. Anyone who would like to follow our track on the web can
find it he

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiadygIUkT4LIXeoYfKADAn2Dkz os

It's much easier from the other side of Florida, isn't it?

Dennis.

Off to the Bahamas Wayne.B General 50 June 19th 09 03:38 AM
Bahamas Kenneth P. Turvey General 2 April 19th 08 12:08 AM
USA to Bahamas [email protected] ASA 3 March 16th 07 02:44 PM
AC in the Bahamas Berry Cruising 20 January 23rd 05 03:14 AM
bahamas hotel atlantis hotel bahamas grand bahamas island hotel atlantis hotel in the bahamas hotel in the bahamas adfunk Jehad Internet Cruising 0 February 4th 04 11:42 PM