posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
John John is offline

Default Off to the Bahamas

On Jun 10, 10:07*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:
John wrote:
On Jun 10, 9:51 am, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:
HK wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
We are just setting out on a cruise to the Abaco Islands in the
Bahamas. * Anyone who would like to follow our track on the web can
find it he
http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0utTAiady...
What a thrill. I can hardly wait.
Let's see here..... do must people reading rec.boats want to hear about
Harry's changing the oil in his lawn mower, pumping out his septic tank
and looking at his UPS shipment travel across country, or keep up with
someone who is boating ......

You know, I have never met the guy, but Wayne is one of the better
posters here, remaining polite and on topic. *If you aren't
interested, that's fine. *I can understand impatience with some
posters here, but if someone with a good track record posts something
that doesn't meet your interest, consider cutting him or her some
slack. *None of us are under obiligation to respond to every post.

Get out on the boat . . . you'll feel better . . . I do 99.999% of the
time.

John

John,
You must have misread my post, I do believe most people would be
interested in someone who is boating, vs someone who bores us with post
of his septic tank, lawn mower oil changes and keeps us up to date on
his UPS shipments. *These are everyday post from Harry Krause who made
the post 'What a thrill. *I can hardly wait".

My comment was very tongue in cheek about Harry's comment, not about
Wayne's.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects- Hide quoted text -

You are 100% right. After re-reading the posts, I see that I misread
it and I apologize to you. Maybe I need boat time even more than I
recognized.

Fair winds . . .

John