Default Off to the races

Richard Casady wrote in
:

On Sun, 31 May 2009 12:40:29 +0000, Larry wrote:

It's fun to race, but not at the expense of safety or pulling the
rigging apart. Cruising boats racing is a practical joke....(c;]

Race an A scow, 1850 pounds, 38 feet. They have been clocked at
thirty.

Casady

I sort of had Hydroptere at 75 mph in mind......just to say I went fast!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgNtP...eature=related

An amazing boat.....excellent engineering.

God, look at the ROOSTER TAIL!

--
-----
Larry

If a man goes way out into the woods all alone and says something,
is it still wrong, even though no woman hears him?

Richard Casady wrote in
:

On Sun, 31 May 2009 12:40:29 +0000, Larry wrote:

It's fun to race, but not at the expense of safety or pulling the
rigging apart. Cruising boats racing is a practical joke....(c;]

Race an A scow, 1850 pounds, 38 feet. They have been clocked at
thirty.

Casady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO-Nd...eature=related

A Rave might be more in reach.....(c;]

He's flying!

--
-----
Larry

If a man goes way out into the woods all alone and says something,
is it still wrong, even though no woman hears him?

On Wed, 03 Jun 2009 10:16:06 +0000, Larry wrote:

Richard Casady wrote in
:

On Sun, 31 May 2009 12:40:29 +0000, Larry wrote:

It's fun to race, but not at the expense of safety or pulling the
rigging apart. Cruising boats racing is a practical joke....(c;]

Race an A scow, 1850 pounds, 38 feet. They have been clocked at
thirty.

Casady

I sort of had Hydroptere at 75 mph in mind......just to say I went fast!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgNtP...eature=related

An amazing boat.....excellent engineering.

God, look at the ROOSTER TAIL!

ahem...one little problem.
Looked to me like it was in pieces at the end.
But I guess you just make another one.

--Vic

Vic Smith wrote in
:

ahem...one little problem.
Looked to me like it was in pieces at the end.
But I guess you just make another one.

--Vic

Yeah, isn't that a shame....Imagine crashing into something at 75mph with
power you really don't control quickly enough.

--
-----

1D35--first races Maxprop ASA 26 June 14th 07 02:10 AM
Does anyone draft during races? ace General 8 August 30th 06 09:52 PM
A day at the (log) races [email protected] General 1 April 13th 06 05:45 AM
Schooner races DSK ASA 1 March 11th 05 01:48 PM