Default Used boats under 5 years old

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...

My 1965 Cal 20 was way, way over-built by today's standards. Perfect for
the SF bay.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Ditto my Rawson 30. But as they say, "Nothing too strong ever broke."

--
KLC Lewis
www.KLCLewisStudios.com

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
news

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...

My 1965 Cal 20 was way, way over-built by today's standards. Perfect for
the SF bay.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Ditto my Rawson 30. But as they say, "Nothing too strong ever broke."

--
KLC Lewis
www.KLCLewisStudios.com
www.cafepress.com/tmen
www.zazzle.com/klclewis
www.skreened.com/tmen

What year is the Rawson?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
news

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...

My 1965 Cal 20 was way, way over-built by today's standards. Perfect for
the SF bay.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Ditto my Rawson 30. But as they say, "Nothing too strong ever broke."

--
KLC Lewis
www.KLCLewisStudios.com
www.cafepress.com/tmen
www.zazzle.com/klclewis
www.skreened.com/tmen

What year is the Rawson?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

1963, even built in 'merica.

Well My chrysler C-22 is much more the 5 yers old but in great shape.
It seems to be a good size for starting out. I'm sure at this time it
would be hard for me to get away from the shop for more then a few
weeks at any time, so even if getting there is half the fun I don't
see me getting to far if I drop it in at the coast. And GPS just
seems to make getting there easy.

I hope to have it in the water in a few weeks and sail/staying on it
every other weekend rain or shine.

Hey DS King is Jordon lake good for sailing? Is the places to keep a
boat? I'm less then an hour from there but also something called "
bugs island lake"

Mario
Want to be sailing

wrote in message
What can you hit in Maine that isn't granite? LOL

Somebody's recently built yacht?