[email protected] Kafertoys@aol.com is offline

Default Used boats under 5 years old

Well My chrysler C-22 is much more the 5 yers old but in great shape.
It seems to be a good size for starting out. I'm sure at this time it
would be hard for me to get away from the shop for more then a few
weeks at any time, so even if getting there is half the fun I don't
see me getting to far if I drop it in at the coast. And GPS just
seems to make getting there easy.

I hope to have it in the water in a few weeks and sail/staying on it
every other weekend rain or shine.

Hey DS King is Jordon lake good for sailing? Is the places to keep a
boat? I'm less then an hour from there but also something called "
bugs island lake"

Mario
Want to be sailing