Default OT, Larry

Larry,

Are you the same Larry I see on the R to R group?

Cheers
Martin

Martin wrote in
:

Larry,

Are you the same Larry I see on the R to R group?

Cheers
Martin

R to R? Must not be. What's R to R??

--
-----
Larry

Larry wrote:
Martin wrote in
:

Larry,

Are you the same Larry I see on the R to R group?

Cheers
Martin

R to R? Must not be. What's R to R??

Just a bunch of us old farts who still play with reel to reel tape
machines, there's a "Larry" who's addy says he's from the Carolina R. to
R. group... thought he might be you, he knows a thing or two about
electronics...

Cheers
Martin

Martin wrote in
:

Just a bunch of us old farts who still play with reel to reel tape
machines, there's a "Larry" who's addy says he's from the Carolina R. to
R. group... thought he might be you, he knows a thing or two about
electronics...

Cheers
Martin

I've been in alt.audio.equipment lately a few times. My reel-to-reel
machine is a Pioneer RT-707 into an HH Scott receiver/amp to my Acoustic
lens speaker system. That what you saw?

--
-----
Larry
You can tell there's very intelligent life in the Universe
because none of them have ever tried to contact us.....

Larry wrote:
Martin wrote in
:

Just a bunch of us old farts who still play with reel to reel tape
machines, there's a "Larry" who's addy says he's from the Carolina R. to
R. group... thought he might be you, he knows a thing or two about
electronics...

Cheers
Martin

I've been in alt.audio.equipment lately a few times. My reel-to-reel
machine is a Pioneer RT-707 into an HH Scott receiver/amp to my Acoustic
lens speaker system. That what you saw?

Nope, but the 707 is damn nice machine. I've got two Sony TC-580s,
(possibly the most complex reel-to-reel ever conceived in the warped
mind of some Japanese engineer), a Panasonic "Quadraphonic", model
number escapes me at the moment, a TEAC A-6010, two Roberts 997 tube
machines,,, and the best of them all..... an Apex 440C 1/2 track. The
440C is still the preferred machine of a good many bands, well those who
shun digital anyway. When it sold in 1968 it was $16,000 USD,,, I
picked it up from the CBC dumpster... shame.....

My wife thinks I have too many, I think not enough,, then again I have
pair of Altec Lansing A7s in my listening room, (think "Voice of the
Theatre"), actually they were used as studio monitors in many studios
throught the 60's and 70's, before profits dictated that studio control
rooms should take up as little real estate as possible...

Cheers
Martin

Cheers
Martin

On Thu, 14 May 2009 23:33:33 +0000, Larry wrote:

Are you the same Larry I see on the R to R group?

Cheers
Martin

R to R? Must not be. What's R to R??

Alphabetical listing: rape to ruin.

Casady

Larry! Molesworth Cruising 11 September 22nd 08 12:23 AM
LARRY! Molesworth Cruising 3 July 6th 08 07:01 PM
Yo!! Larry!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 3 October 15th 07 02:24 AM
Hey Larry Gordon Cruising 8 August 31st 07 04:59 PM
Say Larry.. Roger Long Cruising 24 August 9th 07 03:05 PM