Larry Larry is offline

Default OT, Larry

Martin wrote in
:

Just a bunch of us old farts who still play with reel to reel tape
machines, there's a "Larry" who's addy says he's from the Carolina R. to
R. group... thought he might be you, he knows a thing or two about
electronics...

Cheers
Martin

I've been in alt.audio.equipment lately a few times. My reel-to-reel
machine is a Pioneer RT-707 into an HH Scott receiver/amp to my Acoustic
lens speaker system. That what you saw?

--
-----
Larry