Default Cruising World May 09

My May issue didn't make it all the way to 33 24 26S 115 38 22E.

Cruising World advises that:-

''. We apologize that this issue is permanently out of stock. We have
extended your subscription for 1 issue and your new subscription expiration
date is May 2010.''

I's suspicious and smell something. I thouth that mags usually kept a
couple of hundred back for back issue reasons and the like.

If anyone's got a copy, is there anything in it that would cause a general
"disappearing" of the evidence, so to speak? Slander? General slapping down
of someone who sued? Product bitch?

To be permanently out of stock in the same month of issue is weird.

Just a thought.

Hoges in WA

"Hoges in WA" wrote in news:yqwOl.10716
:

I's suspicious and smell something. I thouth that mags usually kept a
couple of hundred back for back issue reasons and the like.

Bankrupt? The boat companies buying the ads are.....

--
-----
Larry

"Hoges in WA" wrote in message
My May issue didn't make it all the way to 33 24 26S 115 38 22E.

Cruising World advises that:-

''. We apologize that this issue is permanently out of stock. We have
extended your subscription for 1 issue and your new subscription
expiration date is May 2010.''

I's suspicious and smell something. I thouth that mags usually kept a
couple of hundred back for back issue reasons and the like.

If anyone's got a copy, is there anything in it that would cause a general
"disappearing" of the evidence, so to speak? Slander? General slapping
down of someone who sued? Product bitch?

To be permanently out of stock in the same month of issue is weird.

Just a thought.

Hoges in WA

I can't remember if I got it and tossed it when I was (sorry, recycled it)
or I never got it. If the former, I didn't see anything. I didn't get any
notice though.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Hoges in WA" wrote in message
My May issue didn't make it all the way to 33 24 26S 115 38 22E.

Cruising World advises that:-

''. We apologize that this issue is permanently out of stock. We have
extended your subscription for 1 issue and your new subscription
expiration date is May 2010.''

I's suspicious and smell something. I thouth that mags usually kept a
couple of hundred back for back issue reasons and the like.

If anyone's got a copy, is there anything in it that would cause a general
"disappearing" of the evidence, so to speak? Slander? General slapping
down of someone who sued? Product bitch?

To be permanently out of stock in the same month of issue is weird.

Just a thought.

Hoges in WA

It had a two-page advert from Chrysler and Obama ordered Chrysler to cut
their advertizing budget in half. So Chrysler refused to pay the rag for the
add and the rag pulled all printed copies not already in circulation.

Thanks Obama for nothing! That's all your good for - nothing!

Wilbur Hubbard

In article , Hoges in WA wrote:
My May issue didn't make it all the way to 33 24 26S 115 38 22E.

Cruising World advises that:-

''. We apologize that this issue is permanently out of stock. We have
extended your subscription for 1 issue and your new subscription expiration
date is May 2010.''

I's suspicious and smell something. I thouth that mags usually kept a
couple of hundred back for back issue reasons and the like.

If anyone's got a copy, is there anything in it that would cause a general
"disappearing" of the evidence, so to speak? Slander? General slapping down
of someone who sued? Product bitch?

To be permanently out of stock in the same month of issue is weird.

It arrived in the UK. Waiting for June now.

Justin.

--
Justin C, by the sea.

I got my issue, but the cover was torn. I shot them an e-mail and I
had a new copy three days later. It's probably their best issue EVER.

RB
35s5
NY

Capt. Rob wrote:
I got my issue, but the cover was torn. I shot them an e-mail and I
had a new copy three days later. It's probably their best issue EVER.

Bob, I know this kind of like lob ball, but you don't have to swing at
every pitch....

Cheers
Martin

On Wed, 13 May 2009 18:56:52 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

It had a two-page advert from Chrysler and Obama ordered Chrysler to cut
their advertizing budget in half. So Chrysler refused to pay the rag for the
add and the rag pulled all printed copies not already in circulation.

Obvious BS. The rag would have had to refund the money to all of the
other advertisers. They would still have to pay the printer. And I am
sure Chisler would have stalled them until the ads were in
circulation.

Casady

On May 15, 7:15 am, Martin wrote:
Capt. Rob wrote:
I got my issue, but the cover was torn. I shot them an e-mail and I
had a new copy three days later. It's probably their best issue EVER.

Bob, I know this kind of like lob ball, but you don't have to swing at
every pitch....

Cheers
Martin

C'mon, Martin! I've been away for quite a while. But here's a new shot
of my home theater which now has a much improved 1080p projector and
larger screen as of January.

http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p897508854-5.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

Capt. Rob wrote:
On May 15, 7:15 am, Martin wrote:
Capt. Rob wrote:
I got my issue, but the cover was torn. I shot them an e-mail and I
had a new copy three days later. It's probably their best issue EVER.

Bob, I know this kind of like lob ball, but you don't have to swing at
every pitch....

Cheers
Martin

C'mon, Martin! I've been away for quite a while. But here's a new shot
of my home theater which now has a much improved 1080p projector and
larger screen as of January.

http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p897508854-5.jpg

Looks nice Bob, three things:

Why only 1080?

Aren't you too far from the screen, or is that just and effect of a wide
angle lens?

Electric baseboard heat! In New York State? Are you nuts?

Cheers
Martin

RB
35s5