Default Website for Beneteau 35s5

Hi everyone!

This is a new website for our 35s5.....

http://heartofgold35s5.synthasite.com/

Adding MUCH more info and pics in the coming weeks and months.

Cheers,

Rob
Heart of Gold-35s5
City Island, NY

What... no pictures of Russian models...or ugly cars, big screen
TV's?
Just your crappy Bendy Toy!
Welcome back Rob...we didn't miss you

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
Hi everyone!

This is a new website for our 35s5.....

http://heartofgold35s5.synthasite.com/

Adding MUCH more info and pics in the coming weeks and months.

Fix this mistake, dummy!

"Heart of Gold is a United States Coast Guard inpspected vessel and carries
all required safety gear. The co-captain is also a nurse, so feel free to
break a leg!"

Inpspected??? Bwahahhahaha. There's that liberal education showing.

Wilbur Hubbard

On May 5, 8:29 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Hi everyone!

This is a new website for our 35s5.....

http://heartofgold35s5.synthasite.com/

Adding MUCH more info and pics in the coming weeks and months.

Fix this mistake, dummy!

"Heart of Gold is a United States Coast Guard inpspected vessel and carries
all required safety gear. The co-captain is also a nurse, so feel free to
break a leg!"

Inpspected??? Bwahahhahaha. There's that liberal education showing.

Wilbur Hubbard

So let me get this straight. You MADE UP a FAKE TYPO so you could
troll?
That's beyond sad, dude. No wonder you have no boat.

No "Bwahahahhahhahaha" required here.

RB
35s5
NY

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
Hi everyone!

This is a new website for our 35s5.....

http://heartofgold35s5.synthasite.com/

Adding MUCH more info and pics in the coming weeks and months.

What became of the project you told us about a few months ago about
replacing her with some unspecified make of larger boat that would have us
all green with envy when we learned what boat you have bought?
I said so when you bought it, and the photos confirm, my belief that a
black mainsail looks awful. Leaving spinnakers aside,sails should be white,
red or tanned, depending on the type of boat.

What became of the project you told us about a few months ago about
replacing her with some unspecified make of larger boat that would have us
all green with envy when we learned what boat you have bought?
I said so when you bought it, and the photos confirm, *my belief that a
black mainsail looks awful. Leaving spinnakers aside,sails should be white,
red or tanned, depending on the type of boat.

We get many compliments on our dark Kevlar and quite a few boats have
dark sails as well.
As for a new boat, we're looking at the Corbin 39 as a strong
contender, but I'm not really interested in seeing you or anyone else
"green with envy."

We're just sailing and having fun and I hope you are too!

RB
35s5
NY

Joe Joe is offline

On May 5, 6:17*pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
Hi everyone!

This is a new website for our 35s5.....

http://heartofgold35s5.synthasite.com/

Adding MUCH more info and pics in the coming weeks and months.

Cheers,

Rob
Heart of Gold-35s5
City Island, NY

Greetings Bob,

Nice web-site and pictures.
Glad to hear things are going good, and you are enjoying your boat.

Best Regards,
Joe

On May 6, 12:41*pm, Joe wrote:
On May 5, 6:17*pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

Hi everyone!

This is a new website for our 35s5.....

http://heartofgold35s5.synthasite.com/

Adding MUCH more info and pics in the coming weeks and months.

Cheers,

Rob
Heart of Gold-35s5
City Island, NY

Greetings Bob,

*Nice web-site and pictures.
Glad to hear things are going good, and you are enjoying your boat.

*Best Regards,
Joe

Hey, Joe....how have you been?

RB
35s5
NY

wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Hi everyone!
This is a new website for our 35s5.....
http://heartofgold35s5.synthasite.com/
Adding MUCH more info and pics in the coming weeks and months.

Fix this mistake, dummy!

"Heart of Gold is a United States Coast Guard inpspected vessel and carries
all required safety gear. The co-captain is also a nurse, so feel free to
break a leg!"

Inpspected??? Bwahahhahaha. There's that liberal education showing.

Wilbur Hubbard

So let me get this straight. You MADE UP a FAKE TYPO so you could
troll?
That's beyond sad, dude. No wonder you have no boat.

No "Bwahahahhahhahaha" required here.

So Heart of Gold is a CG Inspected Vessel? How does it qualify? Is it
a T-boat? Weren't the modifications expensive?

wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Hi everyone!
This is a new website for our 35s5.....
http://heartofgold35s5.synthasite.com/
Adding MUCH more info and pics in the coming weeks and months.
Fix this mistake, dummy!

"Heart of Gold is a United States Coast Guard inpspected vessel and carries
all required safety gear. The co-captain is also a nurse, so feel free to
break a leg!"

Inpspected??? Bwahahhahaha. There's that liberal education showing.

Wilbur Hubbard

So let me get this straight. You MADE UP a FAKE TYPO so you could
troll?
That's beyond sad, dude. No wonder you have no boat.

No "Bwahahahhahhahaha" required here.

So Heart of Gold is a CG Inspected Vessel? How does it qualify? Is it
a T-boat? Weren't the modifications expensive?

Hey, is this "Jeff" with the PDQ?

RB