Default Website for Beneteau 35s5

Capt. Rob wrote:
On May 6, 4:54 pm, jeff wrote:
Capt. Rob wrote:
On May 5, 8:29 pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
Hi everyone!
This is a new website for our 35s5.....
http://heartofgold35s5.synthasite.com/
Adding MUCH more info and pics in the coming weeks and months.
Fix this mistake, dummy!
"Heart of Gold is a United States Coast Guard inpspected vessel and carries
all required safety gear. The co-captain is also a nurse, so feel free to
break a leg!"
Inpspected??? Bwahahhahaha. There's that liberal education showing.
Wilbur Hubbard
So let me get this straight. You MADE UP a FAKE TYPO so you could
troll?
That's beyond sad, dude. No wonder you have no boat.
No "Bwahahahhahhahaha" required here.

So Heart of Gold is a CG Inspected Vessel? How does it qualify? Is it
a T-boat? Weren't the modifications expensive?

Hey, is this "Jeff" with the PDQ?

RB

Of course, using it more than ever!

On May 6, 5:36 pm, jeff wrote:
Capt. Rob wrote:
wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
[...]

That's great, Jeff. Very glad to hear you're still sailing.

RB

Capt. Rob wrote:
On May 6, 5:36 pm, jeff wrote:
Capt. Rob wrote:
On May 6, 4:54 pm, jeff wrote:
So Heart of Gold is a CG Inspected Vessel? How does it qualify? Is it
a T-boat? Weren't the modifications expensive?
Hey, is this "Jeff" with the PDQ?
RB

Of course, using it more than ever!

That's great, Jeff. Very glad to hear you're still sailing.

Yes, and maybe this summer we'll actually raise the sails! :-)
We were away from the dock so much the last two summers that this summer
we won't have a "home" marina. We're committed to leaving before July
and not being back until after Labor Day.

wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Hi everyone!
This is a new website for our 35s5.....
http://heartofgold35s5.synthasite.com/
Adding MUCH more info and pics in the coming weeks and months.
Fix this mistake, dummy!

"Heart of Gold is a United States Coast Guard inpspected vessel and carries
all required safety gear. The co-captain is also a nurse, so feel free to
break a leg!"

Inpspected??? Bwahahhahaha. There's that liberal education showing.

Wilbur Hubbard

So let me get this straight. You MADE UP a FAKE TYPO so you could
troll?
That's beyond sad, dude. No wonder you have no boat.

No "Bwahahahhahhahaha" required here.

So Heart of Gold is a CG Inspected Vessel? How does it qualify? Is it
a T-boat? Weren't the modifications expensive?

He may have had a CG auxiliary "courtesy inspection". They give you a
sticker showing that you have had a recent safety check, with the idea
it may reduce the chance that you will be detained and boarded for an
inspection at some less convenient time. The CG boards very few
sailboats for inspections anyway, figuring that sailors tend to be
more knowledgeable and observant of rules than folks in Sea Rays and
Cigarettes.

wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

[...]

The CG is also rolling out the "star" rating system. I know it's in effect
in Alaska, and there's an information line open in Northern Cal. I don't
know if it's anywhere else (http://www.mxak.org/fivestar/5star.htm). Of
course, you have to have an actual license to get the rating, which he
doesn't have. I seriously doubt his got an offically inspected vessel, other
than the courtesy inspection you mention. The courtesy inspection is a
no-fault inspection.

FYI, they do board S/Vs out here a bit more often, but certainly not as
often as the power boats. I just missed getting boarded last year. The cat I
was on had been boarded the week before. Apparently, the Coasties are doing
a pattern around the bay for these boarding.. at least that's the
scuttlebutt.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Joe Joe is offline

On May 6, 2:53*pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
On May 6, 12:41*pm, Joe wrote:

On May 5, 6:17*pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

Hi everyone!

This is a new website for our 35s5.....

http://heartofgold35s5.synthasite.com/

Adding MUCH more info and pics in the coming weeks and months.

Cheers,

Rob
Heart of Gold-35s5
City Island, NY

Greetings Bob,

*Nice web-site and pictures.
Glad to hear things are going good, and you are enjoying your boat.

*Best Regards,
Joe

Hey, Joe....how have you been?

RB
35s5
NY- Hide quoted text -

Busy. Working on funds for the next boat.
It too will be a pilot house, most likely a twin masted schooner 79'
Java sales have been steady picking up steam, but I have a long way to
go to before the keel is laid.

Joe

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

Hi everyone!
This is a new website for our 35s5.....

http://heartofgold35s5.synthasite.com/

Adding MUCH more info and pics in the coming weeks and months.
Cheers,

Rob
Heart of Gold-35s5
City Island, NY

Aren't you the guy who just a few years ago peppered alt.sailing and
other like newsgroups with posting after posting to the effect that
you believed B's to be shoddily constructed, that B's don't sail well,
and that they're otherwise a ****ty product, etc., etc., etc., and
that, above all, you never would deign to own one?

On May 6, 9:40*pm, Joe wrote:
On May 6, 2:53*pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

On May 6, 12:41*pm, Joe wrote:

On May 5, 6:17*pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

[...]

Joe, that's great. I'm glad to hear you didn't give up. Keep at it and
keep us all posted...and the very best luck to you, sir.

Rob
35s5
NY

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message ...
On May 6, 9:40 pm, Joe wrote:
On May 6, 2:53 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

On May 6, 12:41 pm, Joe wrote:

On May 5, 6:17 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

[...]

+================================================= =====+

[REPLY]

Oh, why don't you two lovers get a room or something.

Joe would have been better off giving it up. He's no seaman! And he sure doesn't know boats. Now, it's a two masted schooner. That's a thoroughly outdated and inefficient design. And another ugly and dangerous pilothouse? Why doesn't the putz just get a real motor vessel where a pilot house has a rightful place? I bet Suzanne doesn't wear combat boots when she dresses for a formal dance. If a woman (though she totally lacked discretion in her choice of a man) can can understand the simple concepts of from and function why can't Joe? Oh, that's right, I forgot, Joe's a retard!

Wilbur Hubbard

"It is my opinion that a man should not
mince words just to spare the sensibilities
of the thin-skinned or the ignorant." -- Capt. Neal

Joe Joe is offline

On May 7, 4:31*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in ...

On May 6, 9:40 pm, Joe wrote:

On May 6, 2:53 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

On May 6, 12:41 pm, Joe wrote:

On May 5, 6:17 pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:

[...]

OK Nellie, What's a better upwind rig for a 79 ftr with 50K lbs of
cargo? Not that I will give much merit to your opinion knowing you are
sitting on a mooring squaking about a boom repaired with old sewer
pipe that you said is "Better than original"

That's a thoroughly outdated and inefficient design. And another ugly
and dangerous pilothouse?

Why doesn't the putz just get a real motor vessel where a pilot house
has a rightful place?

Rightful place?
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3260/...3687758d_o.jpg
USCG must be wrong huh Nellie girl?

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/65/16...ecb6fa.jpg?v=0
Cool pilot house huh?

http://www.tweemastschoener.nl/
A bit to fancy

So retard....many fine sailing ships have a pilot house. I know that's
not a priority for a putz like you who sits on the same mooring ball
for 15 plus years and watches the world go by on a 20 something ft day
sailor, but for sailor who might put 16 hours a day on the wheel it's
nice.

I bet Suzanne doesn't wear combat boots when she dresses for a formal
dance. If a woman (though she totally lacked discretion in her choice
of a man) can can understand the simple concepts of from and function
why can't Joe?

"From and function" ????? What an ultra maroon

Oh, that's right, I forgot, Joe's a retard!

Joe can type form following function...u douchebag.

Still driving that rusted out toyota that stained the street ****
yellow like your banana boat?

Joe

Wilbur Hubbard

"It is my opinion that a man should not
mince words just to spare the sensibilities
of the thin-skinned or the ignorant." -- Capt. Neal- Hide quoted text -