MMC MMC is offline

Default got a jet engine laying around?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMpPr...eature=related

"mmc" wrote in news:49d94247$0$32016
:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMpPr...eature=related

Wait until you see its fuel consumption figures......(c;]

MMC MMC is offline

"Larry" wrote in message
"mmc" wrote in news:49d94247$0$32016
:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMpPr...eature=related

Wait until you see its fuel consumption figures......(c;]

Ha! I wondered why the clip was so short......

mmc wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message
"mmc" wrote in news:49d94247$0$32016
:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMpPr...eature=related

Wait until you see its fuel consumption figures......(c;]

Ha! I wondered why the clip was so short......

Ohhhh, I'd hate for that thing to throw a blade!!!

cavelamb wrote in
m:

mmc wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message
"mmc" wrote in news:49d94247$0$32016
:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMpPr...eature=related
Wait until you see its fuel consumption figures......(c;]

Ha! I wondered why the clip was so short......

Ohhhh, I'd hate for that thing to throw a blade!!!

That would be BAD....

If not, make one: http://www.asciimation.co.nz/beer/

MMC MMC is offline

"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in message
et...
If not, make one: http://www.asciimation.co.nz/beer/

Keeping beer cold is very important!

mmc wrote:
"Ernest Scribbler" wrote in message
et...
If not, make one: http://www.asciimation.co.nz/beer/

Keeping beer cold is very important!

Back in the '80s, when men were men and Freon was almost free, I had a
friend who was a refrigeration tech. When I'd visit him in his garage
and we wanted cold beer, he'd simply open a 20lb tank of R12 on an open
case of beer and basically flood the box with liquid Freon, which of
promptly evaporated and practically flash froze the beer. There is some
skill involved in allowing just the right amount of freon to flow....

Now with all this green-house gas stuff, well,, it's a thing of the past...

Cheers
Martin

"Martin" wrote in message

Back in the '80s, when men were men and Freon was almost free, I had a
friend who was a refrigeration tech. When I'd visit him in his garage and
we wanted cold beer, he'd simply open a 20lb tank of R12 on an open case
of beer and basically flood the box with liquid Freon, which of promptly
evaporated and practically flash froze the beer. There is some skill
involved in allowing just the right amount of freon to flow....

Now with all this green-house gas stuff, well,, it's a thing of the
past...

Cheers
Martin

How does it feel to be personally responsible for the hole in the ozone
layer? :-D

Laying up on T head MarshallE Cruising 1 April 17th 05 04:01 PM
Laying fiberglass overhead jsheesley Boat Building 16 March 29th 04 11:59 AM
Laying claim to a boat name. Clams Canino General 4 January 25th 04 10:20 PM
Laying the boat uo for winter B. Neal General 1 October 2nd 03 12:14 PM
Laying To John Cotton General 1 August 5th 03 01:39 PM