Default Canadian parasites

On Apr 5, 2:53 pm, "mr.b" wrote:
On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 18:14:17 -0300, Don White wrote:
There is no 'north of Canada'.

there is if you live in Detroit

Ding ding ding! Well done, Mr. B! And mmc, sorry, I'm just some guy.
Tom

"mmc" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Don White" wrote in message

"tom" wrote in message
On Apr 5, 10:00 am, "Sal Monella" wrote:

snipped cross-posted newsgroup.

Stirring the pot, are we? A load of illogical bull. America needs
Canada. When the planet warms up, those wheatfields are gonna be
mighty filling....Tom

I guess that idiot doesn't burn Canadian oil, natural gas or electricity.
Maybe he doesn't need Canadian lumber or other building materials to keep
a roof over his empty head.
We've lost 116 Canadian soldiers fighting Bushs' war in the Middle
East... not to mention the hundreds of millions of dollars to support our
units over there.

It's another Wilburrr puppet.

Damn...sucked in by Capt Neil? Time to hit the sack I guess.

MMC MMC is offline

"Don White" wrote in message

"mmc" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Don White" wrote in message

"tom" wrote in message
On Apr 5, 10:00 am, "Sal Monella" wrote:

snipped cross-posted newsgroup.

Stirring the pot, are we? A load of illogical bull. America needs
Canada. When the planet warms up, those wheatfields are gonna be
mighty filling....Tom

I guess that idiot doesn't burn Canadian oil, natural gas or
electricity.
Maybe he doesn't need Canadian lumber or other building materials to
keep a roof over his empty head.
We've lost 116 Canadian soldiers fighting Bushs' war in the Middle
East... not to mention the hundreds of millions of dollars to support
our units over there.

It's another Wilburrr puppet.

Damn...sucked in by Capt Neil? Time to hit the sack I guess.

You should have smelled it on your shoe Don!