Default strange vid of the week

I got a bit sea sick watching this, even though it has nothing to do with
cruising.

The end in very, very strange.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr5_M...eature=related

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
I got a bit sea sick watching this, even though it has nothing to do with
cruising.

The end in very, very strange.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr5_M...eature=related

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

That was rather entertaining, in a minimalist way.

MMC MMC is offline

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
news

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
I got a bit sea sick watching this, even though it has nothing to do with
cruising.

The end in very, very strange.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr5_M...eature=related

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

That was rather entertaining, in a minimalist way.

I agree. Much better than some of the stuff on MTV or VH1, which really
don't seem to have much to compare with since un- "reality" TV has taken
over the world.

"mmc" wrote in message
g.com...

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
news

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
I got a bit sea sick watching this, even though it has nothing to do with
cruising.

The end in very, very strange.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr5_M...eature=related

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

That was rather entertaining, in a minimalist way.

I agree. Much better than some of the stuff on MTV or VH1, which really
don't seem to have much to compare with since un- "reality" TV has taken
over the world.

I haven't really seen many music videos in the past decade. I mostly
consider it to be a dead artform, though it doesn't necessarily have to be
so. "Dirty Vegas" had a really good video for "Days Go By" several years
ago. I'm rather encouraged by the resurgence in decent rock and roll in the
past several years, with bands like "Panic at the Disco," "Silversun
Pickups," and the like. But when I turn on the local terrestrial radio, it's
usually set for Classic Rock.

5 min of my life I'll never get back

wrote in message
5 min of my life I'll never get back

Isn't that true of all the 5 minute intervals? Well, I thought it was funny.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
wrote in message
5 min of my life I'll never get back

Isn't that true of all the 5 minute intervals? Well, I thought it was
funny.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

I'm tempted to repost "The Llama Song." ;-)

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
wrote in message
5 min of my life I'll never get back

Isn't that true of all the 5 minute intervals? Well, I thought it was
funny.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

I'm tempted to repost "The Llama Song." ;-)

Please don't!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
wrote in message
5 min of my life I'll never get back

Isn't that true of all the 5 minute intervals? Well, I thought it was
funny.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

I'm tempted to repost "The Llama Song." ;-)

Please don't!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Na, I won't do that. But I did play it for myself for 15 minutes or so.
Don't know why, but it just tickles me silly.

The week in DC.. SmallBoats.com General 0 August 19th 08 04:48 PM
Week 365 Capt. Rob ASA 7 July 15th 06 12:50 AM
this week... Steve Leyland ASA 4 April 14th 05 02:30 AM
What a week! NotPony ASA 7 January 18th 05 05:31 PM
Bay Week Scott Vernon ASA 2 August 7th 03 11:57 PM