Default Weather Cloth Design

We still have ice here on Lake Superior's Apostle Islands, enjoy your
spring sailing where you can...I am nesting like never before in
anticipation of launch day early May! This has me sewing.

I am looking for thoughts on a weather cloth design to accommodate the
life line gate breaks I have (Rhodes 32, 1961 Chesapeake). Any ideas
on how a weather
cloth, which I think I would use all season long, could be best
designed to allow every day access to the gate break in the lifeline?

Any thoughts on your weather cloths, how do you like them?

Hope all is well,
Christian

St. Paul, MN
S/V Sea Dog, 1961 Rhodes 32
MMC MMC is offline

"S/V Sea Dog, Rhodes 32" wrote in message
We still have ice here on Lake Superior's Apostle Islands, enjoy your
spring sailing where you can...I am nesting like never before in
anticipation of launch day early May! This has me sewing.

I am looking for thoughts on a weather cloth design to accommodate the
life line gate breaks I have (Rhodes 32, 1961 Chesapeake). Any ideas
on how a weather
cloth, which I think I would use all season long, could be best
designed to allow every day access to the gate break in the lifeline?

Any thoughts on your weather cloths, how do you like them?

Hope all is well,
Christian

St. Paul, MN
S/V Sea Dog, 1961 Rhodes 32

Christian,
I don't have an answer to your question- just a question.
Is your boat a "Traveler"? The name is a pretty good clue of the model, but
wood or 'glass?

On Mar 22, 7:38*pm, "mmc" wrote:
"S/V Sea Dog, Rhodes 32" wrote in ...

[...]

My boat is called a Chesapeake, Danish build - she is fiberglass.
MMC MMC is offline

"Sea Dog" wrote in message
On Mar 22, 7:38 pm, "mmc" wrote:
"S/V Sea Dog, Rhodes 32" wrote in

[...]

Thanks. Just googled the model- found "Sovereirn Nation", beautiful boat.