posted to rec.boats.building

Default Where to buy 6oz bi-diagonal fibreglass cloth?

Hello!

I live in Germany and am currently looking for 6oz/yd² bi-diagonal
(+/- 45°) fiberglass cloth for use with laminating resin (moldmaking).
This weight seems to be very difficult to find in Germany, so I am now
looking for options outside of my own country.

Does anyone know of a company that sells such cloth? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Tim

posted to rec.boats.building
Oddgeir Kvien

Oddgeir Kvien wrote:

Does anyone know of a company that sells such cloth? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

There is a Norwegian maker named Devold AMT, http://www.amt.no

Some more info:
I bought 450g Biaxial made by Devold AMT from Diab Group in Oslo,
Norway. I know Diab group have representatives almost everywhere in
Europe. Have a look at:
http://www.diabgroup.com/europe/purchase/e_purc_1.html#

--
Oddgeir