Default SeaClear/Google Earth/Goops/EarthNC

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 10:47:05 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

Since there have been some "highly technical" computer related
discussions recently, here's something that might interest the
boaters.
http://www.macgregorsailors.com/foru...hp?f=9&t=12714

Most of this is gnus to me, and beyond me frankly, since I have no
gear to work with.
The possibilities sure look to be attractive navigational aids.
And fun too!

--Vic

NOAA charts don't work so well over here. :-(
The other thing that I'd be afraid of using the google option is that
it is just a picture of the surface and doesn't show that friggin big
rock right in the middle of the channel....... about two feet under
the water.

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)