Default NWS radar on Google Earth!

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ridge/kml/

Boot it and the .kml file it pushes to you should boot your Google Earth 4
or higher.

A thunderstorm is approaching from across the Ashley River headed right for
my little plot and I'm tracking it on Google Earth in REALTIME!

What a great time to be alive we live in....if the web companies and
spammers don't trash our internet, completely.

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 19:32:14 +0000, Larry wrote:

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ridge/kml/

Boot it and the .kml file it pushes to you should boot your Google Earth 4
or higher.

A thunderstorm is approaching from across the Ashley River headed right for
my little plot and I'm tracking it on Google Earth in REALTIME!

What a great time to be alive we live in....if the web companies and
spammers don't trash our internet, completely.

Why is that better than this ?

http://www.intellicast.com/National/...1&animate=true

Wayne.B wrote in
:

Why is that better than this ?

http://www.intellicast.com/National/...cation=USNC012
1&animate=true

I can't see where my house is on this half-assed coarse map.

On Google Earth with the weather overlay, I can see my roof until the cloud
cover from the weather overlay gets in the way.....

The accuracy of the position of the storm with respect to any point is
uncanny!

"Larry" wrote in message
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ridge/kml/

Boot it and the .kml file it pushes to you should boot your Google Earth 4
or higher.

Larry - I don't get it :-(

What do you mean "boot it"?

"claus" wrote in message

"Larry" wrote in message
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ridge/kml/

Boot it and the .kml file it pushes to you should boot your Google Earth 4
or higher.

Larry - I don't get it :-(

What do you mean "boot it"?

Never mind - got it :-)

"claus" wrote in
:

"Larry" wrote in message
http://www.srh.noaa.gov/ridge/kml/

Boot it and the .kml file it pushes to you should boot your Google
Earth 4 or higher.

Larry - I don't get it :-(

What do you mean "boot it"?

"boot it" means run the program Google Earth.

When the browser senses you clicked a .kml file, it should boot google
earth automatically and send the kml data to Google Earth as it runs so
you can see the weather overlayed on the satellite tiles.