Default Nicholson 35

Due to age and diminishing sailing ambitions, I am relinquishing my 1983
Camper & Nicholson 35. In this market, a barter for a smaller boat may work
better than an outright sale. In short, if you own a Contessa 26, Morris
Francis or H28 (or similar) and desire to move up to one of the premier
cruising yachts, maybe we can work out a deal. Reply to my email for
details if interested.
We are located in Connecticut on Long Island Sound in the US
Dennis Gibbons
S/V Dark Lady
CN35-207
dkgibbons at optonline dot net

--
Dennis Gibbons

"Dennis Gibbons" wrote in message
Due to age and diminishing sailing ambitions, I am relinquishing my 1983
Camper & Nicholson 35. In this market, a barter for a smaller boat may
work better than an outright sale. In short, if you own a Contessa 26,
Morris Francis or H28 (or similar) and desire to move up to one of the
premier cruising yachts, maybe we can work out a deal. Reply to my email
for details if interested.
We are located in Connecticut on Long Island Sound in the US
Dennis Gibbons
S/V Dark Lady
CN35-207

http://www.boatus.com/jackhornor/sai...icholson35.asp

Looks like a fine boat but the draught is a bit much for many folks, myself
included. Good luck, though, in your downsizing. You've got the right idea.
Too many folks just go bigger and bigger when smaller and smaller is
probably more suitable as one ages. My 27-footer has a 3.5 foot draught and
still does blue water with aplomb. IMO, a 'go anywhere' boat is a better
choice any day than a deep draught blue water only vessel. Why put limits on
your cruising grounds?

Wilbur Hubbard

Nicholson 32 mast Jim Cruising 2 November 6th 06 03:45 PM
modern equivalent to a Nicholson 32? [email protected] Cruising 3 June 27th 05 08:15 PM
FS: 1979 35ft Camper Nicholson in Beirut, Lebanon Takari Marketplace 0 June 17th 04 02:27 PM
Westsail, Nicholson, Contessa 32 Synergy General 0 June 23rd 03 06:37 PM