Default modern equivalent to a Nicholson 32?

HI,

I'm new to learning about offshore cruisers. I've been reading about
the Nicholson 32 on the internet and would like to know which boats
have been built since that are "descendents" of this apparently good
design.

Thanks,
Peter

Dennis Gibbons

As an owner of a Nic 35, I should say that is the way to go.
Another good variant is the Contessa 32

--
Dennis Gibbons
CN35-207
wrote in message
ups.com...
HI,

I'm new to learning about offshore cruisers. I've been reading about
the Nicholson 32 on the internet and would like to know which boats
have been built since that are "descendents" of this apparently good
design.

Thanks,
Peter

Roger Luddeni

Peter,

Camper-Nicholson replaced the Nicholson 32 with the Nicholson 31.
I more modern design by Raymond Wall, with more interior usable space and as
seaworthly.

Check out http://nicholson31.com for more info

Roger
CN31-107

wrote in message
ups.com...
HI,

I'm new to learning about offshore cruisers. I've been reading about
the Nicholson 32 on the internet and would like to know which boats
have been built since that are "descendents" of this apparently good
design.

Thanks,
Peter

I had a look at that page. Thanks Roger.