Dennis Gibbons Dennis Gibbons is offline

Default Nicholson 35

Due to age and diminishing sailing ambitions, I am relinquishing my 1983
Camper & Nicholson 35. In this market, a barter for a smaller boat may work
better than an outright sale. In short, if you own a Contessa 26, Morris
Francis or H28 (or similar) and desire to move up to one of the premier
cruising yachts, maybe we can work out a deal. Reply to my email for
details if interested.
We are located in Connecticut on Long Island Sound in the US
Dennis Gibbons
S/V Dark Lady
CN35-207
dkgibbons at optonline dot net