wildman

Default Fishing line works well for me...

2-foot pieces hanging from the bimini keeps birds out of the cockpit.
Now if I could just keep them off the mizzen mast Paul
Gordon Wedman

If they are on the top of your mast you need to install a number of
stainless steel wire spikes. That keeps them from resting comfortably. If
they like to sit on your boom I think the best way to stop this is to string
a piece of nylon fishing line from the mast to a short vertical support at
the end of the boom. Set the line a few inches above your sail cover. They
can't sit on the line and can't get comfortable on the boom. Might need two
lines spaced apart a bit.

"wildman" wrote in message
om...
2-foot pieces hanging from the bimini keeps birds out of the cockpit.
Now if I could just keep them off the mizzen mast Paul

Matt Koch

Thanks for all the good advice. I'll put it into practice starting
this weekend. Seems the duckies like to snooze all over the boat.
Their traces are spread from the fore deck to the cockpit and in
between.

Matt

(wildman) wrote in message . com...
2-foot pieces hanging from the bimini keeps birds out of the cockpit.
Now if I could just keep them off the mizzen mast Paul

Scott Vernon

At our marina the ducks seem to pick on one or two powerboats with big swim
platforms. I knew they were good for something.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"Matt Koch" wrote in message
m...
Thanks for all the good advice. I'll put it into practice starting
this weekend. Seems the duckies like to snooze all over the boat.
Their traces are spread from the fore deck to the cockpit and in
between.

Matt

(wildman) wrote in message

. com...
2-foot pieces hanging from the bimini keeps birds out of the cockpit.
Now if I could just keep them off the mizzen mast Paul

LW

Tie a couple of AOL Cds from the spreaders.
Works like magic.