Default Look what I found in the archives

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 11:30:23 -0800, Stephen Trapani
wrote:

Gwen Ives wrote:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.hom...eal/index.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200612250...l/index10.html

Actually he's younger and not bad lookin . Nothing like "Cecil"
Girlfriend looks lkie a model.

Cheers,
Gwen Ives

Trying to rescue himself with his sockpuppets again. Kind of funny...
The normal consequence of aggression and meanness is that people tend to
be aggressive and mean back, resulting in a life of loneliness at best,
but at worst a life filled with constantly having to defend from
aggression and meanness back.

But in this world there can be no end of people who jump to his defense,
compliment him and seem to like him, even if they are all fake.

Stephen

Is that what is called "self gratification"?

Cheers,

Bruce
(bruceinbangkokatgmaildotcom)

slide wrote:
katy wrote:
wrote:
On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 14:31:55 -0500, katy
wrote:

slide wrote:
Gwen Ives wrote:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.hom...eal/index.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200612250...l/index10.html

Actually he's younger and not bad lookin . Nothing like "Cecil"
Girlfriend looks lkie a model.

The girl is a 'chop.
All the girls were a chop...

And who do you suppose Gwen Ives is?

A chop..she is in my KF

'chop is shorthand for PhotoShop meaning it's a fake.

No lie? Well, duh...It'salsoaderogatory remark....most peoplecould tell
that by the way the conersation was going...

katy wrote:
slide wrote:

Well, **** you too, sister.

"slide" wrote in message
katy wrote:
slide wrote:
wrote:

slide wrote:
Gwen Ives wrote:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.hom...eal/index.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200612250...l/index10.html

Actually he's younger and not bad lookin . Nothing like "Cecil"
Girlfriend looks lkie a model.

The girl is a 'chop.
All the girls were a chop...

And who do you suppose Gwen Ives is?

A chop..she is in my KF

'chop is shorthand for PhotoShop meaning it's a fake.

No lie? Well, duh...It'salsoaderogatory remark....most peoplecould tell
that by the way the conersation was going...

Well, **** you too, sister.

Gag! You don't know what you're suggesting, dude! Talk about sickening!

--
Gregory Hall

Jim Jim is offline

Gwen Ives wrote:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.hom...eal/index.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200612250...l/index10.html

Actually he's younger and not bad lookin . Nothing like "Cecil"
Girlfriend looks lkie a model.

Cheers,
Gwen Ives

Gotta love the postal uniform.

If he were an aerospace engineer he would be the one with the young
oriental wife he found on the Internet.

He'd be working as much as he could, she'd be sending the money back to
her homeland, supposedly so they can retire there.

He then dies on the job, she goes home to her real boyfriend and the
sucker's money.

Probably works the same with sexually frustrated postal employees.

Jim Jim is offline

wrote:
On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:28:47 -0800, Jim wrote:

Gwen Ives wrote:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.hom...eal/index.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200612250...l/index10.html

Actually he's younger and not bad lookin . Nothing like "Cecil"
Girlfriend looks lkie a model.

Cheers,
Gwen Ives

Gotta love the postal uniform.

If he were an aerospace engineer he would be the one with the young
oriental wife he found on the Internet.

He'd be working as much as he could, she'd be sending the money back to
her homeland, supposedly so they can retire there.

He then dies on the job, she goes home to her real boyfriend and the
sucker's money.

Probably works the same with sexually frustrated postal employees.

As has been pointed out many times, that is not a postal uniform. It
is a municipal water department meter reader uniform.

Oh.

"Jim" wrote in message
m...
Gwen Ives wrote:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.hom...eal/index.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200612250...l/index10.html

Actually he's younger and not bad lookin . Nothing like "Cecil"
Girlfriend looks lkie a model.

Cheers,
Gwen Ives

Gotta love the postal uniform.

If he were an aerospace engineer he would be the one with the young
oriental wife he found on the Internet.

He'd be working as much as he could, she'd be sending the money back to
her homeland, supposedly so they can retire there.

He then dies on the job, she goes home to her real boyfriend and the
sucker's money.

Probably works the same with sexually frustrated postal employees.

Bwahahahhaha. Keep working, Jim, and keep paying your taxes that are going
to skyrocket under the Obama/Democrat tax and spend administration. Most of
you idiots already work more than half a year paying your taxes and with
Obama it's going up to about eight months per year working for the guvmint
real soon. He's already talking about cutting the deficit in half over the
next four years. This means letting the Bush tax cuts expire and adding
plenty more on top of that. You lose!

Meanwhile Ole Wilbur is collecting a monthly State pension and a monthly
Social Security pension. Bwahhahahaahhaah, about 2000 dollars a month for
sitting on my arse and sailing every day I feel like it while you and other
lubbers work your arses off to pay for my leisure. You are all my personal
slaves.

Wilbur Hubbard

cartopping noise--and yes, i have checked the archives Wayne Harrison General 11 April 19th 05 06:10 PM
From some old archives........ Gould 0738 General 33 November 23rd 04 11:54 PM
WMD Found!!!! Bobsprit ASA 2 June 25th 04 11:20 AM
searching archives Drew Dalgleish Boat Building 2 June 12th 04 02:51 AM