Default Look what I found in the archives

http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.hom...eal/index.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200612250...l/index10.html

Actually he's younger and not bad lookin . Nothing like "Cecil"
Girlfriend looks lkie a model.

Cheers,
Gwen Ives

I don't know. Looks pretty good to me.

http://www.rogerlongboats.com/images/Compare.gif

What do you think?

--
Roger Long

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 14:01:29 -0500, "Roger Long"
wrote:

I don't know. Looks pretty good to me.

http://www.rogerlongboats.com/images/Compare.gif

What do you think?

The hat looks the same but one of them has no body..

Gwen Ives wrote:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.hom...eal/index.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200612250...l/index10.html

Actually he's younger and not bad lookin . Nothing like "Cecil"
Girlfriend looks lkie a model.

The girl is a 'chop.

"Roger Long" wrote in message
I don't know. Looks pretty good to me.

http://www.rogerlongboats.com/images/Compare.gif

What do you think?

--
Roger Long

ummmm ahhhhh nooooo don't think so......

Cecils nose looks bigger and wider. Chin's different squarer. Ears much
bigger all the way down to the end of his nose. Cecils got blue eyes. Capt.
Neals got brown eyes. Cecils eyes slant down more. Could be brothers though.
:-)

Cheers,
Gwen Ives

Gwen Ives wrote:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.hom...eal/index.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200612250...l/index10.html

Actually he's younger and not bad lookin . Nothing like "Cecil"
Girlfriend looks lkie a model.

Cheers,
Gwen Ives

Trying to rescue himself with his sockpuppets again. Kind of funny...
The normal consequence of aggression and meanness is that people tend to
be aggressive and mean back, resulting in a life of loneliness at best,
but at worst a life filled with constantly having to defend from
aggression and meanness back.

But in this world there can be no end of people who jump to his defense,
compliment him and seem to like him, even if they are all fake.

Stephen

slide wrote:
Gwen Ives wrote:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.hom...eal/index.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200612250...l/index10.html

Actually he's younger and not bad lookin . Nothing like "Cecil"
Girlfriend looks lkie a model.

The girl is a 'chop.

All the girls were a chop...

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 14:31:55 -0500, katy
wrote:

slide wrote:
Gwen Ives wrote:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.hom...eal/index.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200612250...l/index10.html

Actually he's younger and not bad lookin . Nothing like "Cecil"
Girlfriend looks lkie a model.

The girl is a 'chop.

All the girls were a chop...

And who do you suppose Gwen Ives is?

wrote:

slide wrote:
Gwen Ives wrote:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.hom...eal/index.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200612250...l/index10.html

Actually he's younger and not bad lookin . Nothing like "Cecil"
Girlfriend looks lkie a model.

The girl is a 'chop.

All the girls were a chop...

And who do you suppose Gwen Ives is?

A chop..she is in my KF

wrote:

slide wrote:
Gwen Ives wrote:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.hom...eal/index.html

http://web.archive.org/web/200612250...l/index10.html

Actually he's younger and not bad lookin . Nothing like "Cecil"
Girlfriend looks lkie a model.

The girl is a 'chop.
All the girls were a chop...

And who do you suppose Gwen Ives is?

A chop..she is in my KF

'chop is shorthand for PhotoShop meaning it's a fake.

cartopping noise--and yes, i have checked the archives Wayne Harrison General 11 April 19th 05 06:10 PM
From some old archives........ Gould 0738 General 33 November 24th 04 12:54 AM
WMD Found!!!! Bobsprit ASA 2 June 25th 04 11:20 AM
searching archives Drew Dalgleish Boat Building 2 June 12th 04 02:51 AM