Default Seeing is believing

I feel like a democrat by making fun of this person but I can't resist.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/boa/1036942315.html
Gordon

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:24:02 +0000, Gordon wrote:

I feel like a democrat by making fun of this person but I can't resist.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/boa/1036942315.html
Gordon

Reminds of when I first went aboard my Navy destroyer and asked a salt
how to get to the forecastle. He said,
"What the **** are you talking about?"

--Vic

Gordon wrote:

I feel like a democrat by making fun of this person but I can't resist.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/boa/1036942315.html
Gordon

Why? Because they used "Gun Wall" instead of "gunwale"?

That is what it means.

Etymology: 1466, gonne walle, or in modern English, gun plank,,,

Cheers
Martin
------------ And now a word from our sponsor ----------------------
For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----

Martin Baxter wrote:
Gordon wrote:

I feel like a democrat by making fun of this person but I can't resist.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/boa/1036942315.html
Gordon

Why? Because they used "Gun Wall" instead of "gunwale"?

That is what it means.

Etymology: 1466, gonne walle, or in modern English, gun plank,,,

Cheers
Martin
----------

Now if he had said gunnel....

"katy" wrote in message
om...
Martin Baxter wrote:
Gordon wrote:

I feel like a democrat by making fun of this person but I can't
resist.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/boa/1036942315.html
Gordon

Why? Because they used "Gun Wall" instead of "gunwale"?

That is what it means.

Etymology: 1466, gonne walle, or in modern English, gun plank,,,

Cheers
Martin
----------

Now if he had said gunnel....

I thought that would be gunsel.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
om...
Martin Baxter wrote:
Gordon wrote:
I feel like a democrat by making fun of this person but I can't
resist.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/boa/1036942315.html
Gordon

Why? Because they used "Gun Wall" instead of "gunwale"?

That is what it means.

Etymology: 1466, gonne walle, or in modern English, gun plank,,,

Cheers
Martin
----------

Now if he had said gunnel....

I thought that would be gunsel.

Only if yer selin ter gun...

"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
om...
Martin Baxter wrote:
Gordon wrote:
I feel like a democrat by making fun of this person but I can't
resist.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/boa/1036942315.html
Gordon

Why? Because they used "Gun Wall" instead of "gunwale"?

That is what it means.

Etymology: 1466, gonne walle, or in modern English, gun plank,,,

Cheers
Martin
Now if he had said gunnel....

I thought that would be gunsel.