Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
NOYB

Default The danger of believing your own PR

"Harry.Krause" wrote in message

Saad Obeidi, a retired Iraqi major general and security expert, suggested
that President Bush had invited Islamic extremists to bring their fight
against America here.

"One aim of the U.S. military once it invaded Iraq was to lure all
insurgents and terrorists from all over the world to confront them here,"
he said.

Better in Iraq, than in my backyard. Seems like the plan is working well.

"There is no evidence this is being done by Iraqis," said U.S. Maj. Gen.
John DeFreitas III, intelligence chief for the multinational mission that
has about 150,000 troops in Iraq. "In every case we've seen, the driver
has been a foreigner."

No big surprise there.