Default Travel Restrictions to Cuba May be Dropped

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...,4639522.story

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...,4639522.story

It's on my list... that would be great news.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...,4639522.story

It's on my list... that would be great news.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Definitely a step in the right direction.

Wayne.B wrote:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...,4639522.story

Should have been lifted years ago when the Cold War supposedly
ended...Great news...

"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Wayne.B wrote:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...,4639522.story

Should have been lifted years ago when the Cold War supposedly
ended...Great news...

Ya, the biggest communist country on the face of the Earth enjoys "Most
Favored Nation" status with the US, while a little podunk two-bit communist
country like Cuba is supposedly a "threat" to American Security. Hogwash.
Castro merely ****ed-off US corporations and Big Money by nationalizing
American businesses in Cuba and getting rid of their favorite son,
Batista -- a bonafide son-of-a-bitch if ever there has been one.

KLC Lewis wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Wayne.B wrote:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...,4639522.story

Should have been lifted years ago when the Cold War supposedly
ended...Great news...

Ya, the biggest communist country on the face of the Earth enjoys "Most
Favored Nation" status with the US, while a little podunk two-bit communist
country like Cuba is supposedly a "threat" to American Security. Hogwash.
Castro merely ****ed-off US corporations and Big Money by nationalizing
American businesses in Cuba and getting rid of their favorite son,
Batista -- a bonafide son-of-a-bitch if ever there has been one.

Maybe we should take a lesson and nationalize all the foreign interests
in hte USA....

"katy" wrote in message
. com...
KLC Lewis wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
. com...
Wayne.B wrote:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...,4639522.story
Should have been lifted years ago when the Cold War supposedly
ended...Great news...

Ya, the biggest communist country on the face of the Earth enjoys "Most
Favored Nation" status with the US, while a little podunk two-bit
communist country like Cuba is supposedly a "threat" to American
Security. Hogwash. Castro merely ****ed-off US corporations and Big Money
by nationalizing American businesses in Cuba and getting rid of their
favorite son, Batista -- a bonafide son-of-a-bitch if ever there has been
one.

Maybe we should take a lesson and nationalize all the foreign interests in
hte USA....

Ya, now there's an idea. :-)

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:12:50 -0600, "KLC Lewis"
said:

Maybe we should take a lesson and nationalize all the foreign interests
in
hte USA....

Ya, now there's an idea. :-)

If Nancy and Harry get their way, foreign interests will be the least of
the
batches of businesses to be taken over and run by the geniuses in guvmint.

Based on what? One sentence in the CBO report? Still waiting for you to give
us suggestions about how to get out of the financial mess caused by Bushco.
So far, all I've heard from you is how terrible the liberals are doing or
will do.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

said:

Maybe we should take a lesson and nationalize all the foreign interests
in
hte USA....
Ya, now there's an idea. :-)

If Nancy and Harry get their way, foreign interests will be the least of
the
batches of businesses to be taken over and run by the geniuses in guvmint.

Based on what? One sentence in the CBO report? Still waiting for you to give
us suggestions about how to get out of the financial mess caused by Bushco.
So far, all I've heard from you is how terrible the liberals are doing or
will do.

One thing they should do is stop trying to free up more credit...people
cannot borrow when they have no money to repay..that's what got us into
this in the first place..people borrowing what they never could or
intended to repay...extending more credit is certainly no answer...

katy wrote:
said:

[...]

I certainly agree with you on this one, katy,

But "when your only tool is a hammer, all problems look like nails"
seems to apply in spades...

Richard