posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers

Default Gregory Hall Socks up to praise himself.

Sneaking National Health Care agenda item into so-called Stimulus bill
is about what we expect from thug from Chicago political thug machine.

On 11 Feb 2009 00:00:44 GMT, Robb wrote:

Vladimir wrote:

What does putting adverse health care for seniors in so-called stimulus
plan have to do with creating jobs?

Got proof? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betsy_McCaughey_Ross

Betsy_McCaughey_Ross cites:
http://search.bloomberg.com/search?q...rt=date:D:S:d1

--
Robb | Shared Secrets Usenet

Default Tree Huggers (was Gregory ....)

Vladimir wrote:
Sneaking National Health Care agenda item into so-called Stimulus bill
is about what we expect from thug from Chicago political thug machine.

It's an absolute disgrace. Reminds me of the tree-huggers who go on and
on about global warming, and who just want to reduce air pollution,
introduce more efficient cars, reduce dependency on foreign oil, reduce
the death rate in children and increase life expectancy.
Where will it all end?

Brian W

"Brian Whatcott" wrote in message
troll sh*t removed
It's an absolute disgrace. Reminds me of the tree-huggers who go on and on
about global warming, and who just want to reduce air pollution, introduce
more efficient cars, reduce dependency on foreign oil, reduce the death
rate in children and increase life expectancy.
Where will it all end?

Brian W

Death of course.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. JG wrote:
"Brian Whatcott" wrote in message
troll sh*t removed
It's an absolute disgrace. Reminds me of the tree-huggers who go on and on
about global warming, and who just want to reduce air pollution, introduce
more efficient cars, reduce dependency on foreign oil, reduce the death
rate in children and increase life expectancy.
Where will it all end?

Brian W

Death of course.

I gave the perfect solution: WHen it all passes and is a reality, the
nay sayers who decried it should gracefully decline the services
offered...they owe it to themselves...

On Feb 21, 6:33 pm, katy wrote:
Capt. JG wrote:
"Brian Whatcott" wrote in message
.. .
troll sh*t removed
It's an absolute disgrace. Reminds me of the tree-huggers who go on and on
about global warming, and who just want to reduce air pollution, introduce
more efficient cars, reduce dependency on foreign oil, reduce the death
rate in children and increase life expectancy.
Where will it all end?

Brian W

Death of course.

I gave the perfect solution: WHen it all passes and is a reality, the
nay sayers who decried it should gracefully decline the services
offered...they owe it to themselves...

but but then they would have to actually take responsibility for
themselves. we cant be having that.