Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Cap'n Ron makes Tideline Magazine...

Cool! Cap'n Ron is now a feature in Tideline Magazine, here....

http://www.capnrons.com/index.html?id=TL

Plenty of new experiments to try out on your boat...yum yum....

My buddy Joe has taken his Jenneau 40DS to Tortola to charter it for the
winter....and take a couple of vacations on it while it's free....

My other buddy Geoffrey, faced with ANOTHER dock fee increase by the greedy
City Marina, has moved his Amel Sharki 41 "Lionheart" CONVENIENTLY right
across the finger dock from Cap'n Ron!

There'll be a bunch of beer-food swapping with Cap'n Ron until Joe runs him
off next spring....(c;]

Every dock needs a Cap'n Ron!.....