Default Global beach site needs feedback

Hi boat cruisers,
I've created a global directory of 10,000+ beaches and was wondering
what features might be useful for boat cruisers? See http://www.wheresthebeachdude.com
.. I was thinking that perhaps a thumbs up/down counter for whether the
beach was good for waterskiing or not?

I'd like to get the goelocations of all the marinas in the world then
I could list all the beaches and the distance from the marina to the
various beaches. Would that be useful?

Thanks,
James Love
Mile By Mile Media
http://www.milebymile.com

"jameslove" wrote in message
Hi boat cruisers,
I've created a global directory of 10,000+ beaches and was wondering
what features might be useful for boat cruisers? See
http://www.wheresthebeachdude.com
. I was thinking that perhaps a thumbs up/down counter for whether the
beach was good for waterskiing or not?

I'd like to get the goelocations of all the marinas in the world then
I could list all the beaches and the distance from the marina to the
various beaches. Would that be useful?

Thanks,
James Love
Mile By Mile Media
http://www.milebymile.com

How about estimated time for the Coast Guard to get to you....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

jameslove wrote in news:65bd0447-ce9b-4e29-
:

Would that be useful?

It would sure help these old farts figure out how powerful the binoculars
need to be and whether or not to buy the Steadycam feature for better
viewing.

Larry wrote:
jameslove wrote in news:65bd0447-ce9b-4e29-
:

Would that be useful?

It would sure help these old farts figure out how powerful the binoculars
need to be and whether or not to buy the Steadycam feature for better
viewing.

Oh...did they list the "nekkid" beaches there?

jameslove wrote:
Hi boat cruisers,
I've created a global directory of 10,000+ beaches and was wondering
what features might be useful for boat cruisers? See http://www.wheresthebeachdude.com
. I was thinking that perhaps a thumbs up/down counter for whether the
beach was good for waterskiing or not?

I'd like to get the goelocations of all the marinas in the world then
I could list all the beaches and the distance from the marina to the
various beaches. Would that be useful?

Thanks,
James Love
Mile By Mile Media
http://www.milebymile.com

hmmm....I went for a looksee....it lists a beach in
Greenville...scary...and beaches in New Bern...yeah..they're there but I
hope no one thinks this is a sanction for swimming in the Neuse unless
you really like flesh eating diseases...and eels...and the good beaches
at Emerald and AStlantic aren'tlisted...