Default Sellphone numbers public NEXT MONTH!

REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public next month.

All cell phone numbers are being released
to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive
sale calls.
YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS
To prevent this, call the following number
from your cell phone:
888-382-1222
It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your
time.
It blocks your number for five (5) years.
You must call from the c ell phone number you want to have blocked.
You cannot call from a different phone number.
HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS.
It takes about 20 seconds.

This was posted to the alt.cellular newsgroups and I thought the US readers
of this newsgroup should see and act. I just registered my sellphone. It
won't stop the calls, of course, as telemarketers act stupid to bypass it,
but it gives me grounds to feed their numbers and webpages to some really
nasty hackers with amazing bandwidth to crash their webservers.....(c;]

Spam me......make my day......(c;]

Didja ever see a webpage hitcounter moving so fast you couldn't read the
right 4 of 5 digits whipping by?

Larry wrote:
[...]

Typical Larry nonsense. This "urban myth" has been circulating for years!

"Larry" wrote in message
[...]

Complete bs. Check snopes.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

In article ,
Larry wrote:

DON'T PANIC.

http://www.ftc.gov/donotcall

REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public next month.

All cell phone numbers are being released
to telemarketing companies and you will start to receive
sale calls.
YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS

WRONG!

To prevent this, call the following number
from your cell phone:
888-382-1222
It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your
time.

CORRECT.

It blocks your number for five (5) years.
You must call from the c ell phone number you want to have blocked.
You cannot call from a different phone number.
HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS.

DONT.

It takes about 20 seconds.

This was posted to the alt.cellular newsgroups and I thought the US readers
of this newsgroup should see and act. I just registered my sellphone. It
won't stop the calls, of course, as telemarketers act stupid to bypass it,
but it gives me grounds to feed their numbers and webpages to some really
nasty hackers with amazing bandwidth to crash their webservers.....(c;]

Spam me......make my day......(c;]

Didja ever see a webpage hitcounter moving so fast you couldn't read the
right 4 of 5 digits whipping by?

--
remove bye and from mercial to get valid e-mail
http://www.heusser.com

jeff wrote in :

Larry wrote:
[...]

My apologies......wrong data......

"Larry" wrote in message
jeff wrote in :

Larry wrote:
[...]

Don't feel bad... I know lots of people who should know better who sent me
the same thing. I'm pretty sure the NSA has the number at this point.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

================================================= ===================

This was posted to the alt.cellular newsgroups and I thought the US readers
of this newsgroup should see and act. I just registered my sellphone. It
won't stop the calls, of course, as telemarketers act stupid to bypass it,
but it gives me grounds to feed their numbers and webpages to some really
nasty hackers with amazing bandwidth to crash their webservers.....(c;]

Spam me......make my day......(c;]

Didja ever see a webpage hitcounter moving so fast you couldn't read the
right 4 of 5 digits whipping by?

You are a complete idiot. This baloney is a very old HOAX. Once again,
you get duped by the scent of a conspiracy.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/cell411.asp

On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 21:56:00 -0500, jeff wrote:

Larry wrote:
[...]

Larry loves conspiracies!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/cell411.asp