Peter Taylor

Default Selva outboard engine.... oil : petrol ratio?????

Having just bought a second hand selva 350, 20hp 2 stroke outboard engine,
does anybody know the oil to petrol ratio (or know where I can find out)?

Thanks for any reply.

Larry W4CSC

"Peter Taylor" wrote in
:

Having just bought a second hand selva 350, 20hp 2 stroke outboard
engine, does anybody know the oil to petrol ratio (or know where I can
find out)?

Thanks for any reply.

Man, that is a tough one! I never had so few finds in Google as "Selva
350". However, I found a Selva owner in UK who posted to:
http://www.boatsandoutboards.co.uk/p...a&wantedflag=1
Email him and ask him if he knows, or knows a Selva shop who
knows.....Worth a try....

Larry

Outboard Engine Advice Needed Please - Mercury 40HP Submariner General 16 June 24th 04 09:15 PM
power vs sail O:P\) Cruising 36 March 18th 04 03:27 AM
Evinrude FICHT beats out Yamaha in JD Powers survey Billgran General 60 November 4th 03 03:02 PM
Engine News from Genmar Gould 0738 General 8 October 27th 03 05:47 PM
selection of outboard engine 4-5hp [email protected] General 5 September 28th 03 05:24 AM