Ken Baker

Default Gaslow manual change-over.

I have for sale a Gaslow manual change-over . Just connect the pipes
{included} to two Propane cylinders and the dial shows the condition of the
gas bottle. The setup includes regulator, two connecting pipes, gauge and
mounting bracket. Used one season only on my static. £25 plus post and
packing.

Ken,
Wakefield.
West Yorkshire.