Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Rich

Default Need help on using the ENC Electronic charts

I have three chart readers: Fugawi View, Caris Easy-ENC, and Seven
Seas Seemydenc.

I am only able to get Fugawi View to work. I suspect that the other
two programs are more capable, but I can't figure them out.

Caris Easy-ENC is anything but and gives me an error that the S-57
type files (extension .000) are incorrect.

The Seven Seas Seemydenc program will load a chart but seems to have
no easy controls to move around on the chart. Maybe I am missing
something here.

Does anyone have a complete explaination (maybe step-by-step) on how
to use these programs?

TIA, Rich

Electronic Charts lummi Cruising 2 May 9th 04 04:10 AM
Electronic Charts / Laylines A30 Cruising 6 November 22nd 03 10:59 AM
Practical alternative to buying paper charts? Ken Coit Cruising 7 August 21st 03 10:18 PM