Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Good marine refrigerators?

While I'm scoping out the problem with my Norcold DE-561 (TEK II Dual
electric), I'll be looking at some new marine models. Much of what I've seen
in this and other groups is disparaging of Norcold.

Any suggestions for a replacement brand? This one is around 7 cubic feet and
has two outer doors (freezer/fridge)

Jim

Auto parts on marine motors? Shawn Willden General 28 July 19th 04 03:30 PM
power vs sail O:P\) Cruising 36 March 18th 04 02:27 AM
West Marine Really Sucks nospam Cruising 14 February 3rd 04 09:29 PM
ICOM 706 MKIIG for cruising? Padeen Cruising 20 January 1st 04 03:28 PM