Default A&M keel update

Just noticed this in scuttlebutt this morning and since we discussed
it before thought some might ca

http://www.ibinews.com/ibinews/newsd...09ibinews.html

--Tom.

On Dec 24, 8:01*am, " wrote:
Just noticed this in scuttlebutt this morning and since we discussed
it before thought some might ca

http://www.ibinews.com/ibinews/newsd...09ibinews.html

--Tom.

hope they slap this lady with a counter suite and begger her.
this type crap is why the courts are backed up and every company is
afraid of liability.
soon we can all be safe in a stagnant little world.....wont that be
nice.

On Dec 24, 1:52*pm, Dave wrote:
On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 12:45:31 -0800 (PST), Two meter troll
said:

hope they slap this lady with a counter suite and begger her.

On what theory?

Best the defendants could hope for would be sanctions for bringing a
frivolous lawsuit, and that's a pretty tough thing to make out unless she
knew the facts about the poor repair when she sued..

the CG does this type of investigation whenever there is a loss of
life. bringing suite in this way is just dumb and waisting folks time.

I think part of this that got to me is that her husband got his crew
out and safe. says to me he had a good head on his shoulders. so i
would doubt he would have been ignorant of the manufacture.. he might
however not have known the extent of repairs nor how complete

On Dec 24, 9:01*am, " wrote:
Just noticed this in scuttlebutt this morning and since we discussed
it before thought some might ca

http://www.ibinews.com/ibinews/newsd...09ibinews.html

--Tom.

There is a discussion with some interesting photos and commentary
he
http://forums.sbo.sailboatowners.com...d.php?t=104062

--Tom.