Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default A&M keel update

On Dec 24, 1:52*pm, Dave wrote:
On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 12:45:31 -0800 (PST), Two meter troll
said:

hope they slap this lady with a counter suite and begger her.

On what theory?

Best the defendants could hope for would be sanctions for bringing a
frivolous lawsuit, and that's a pretty tough thing to make out unless she
knew the facts about the poor repair when she sued..

the CG does this type of investigation whenever there is a loss of
life. bringing suite in this way is just dumb and waisting folks time.

I think part of this that got to me is that her husband got his crew
out and safe. says to me he had a good head on his shoulders. so i
would doubt he would have been ignorant of the manufacture.. he might
however not have known the extent of repairs nor how complete